• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She announces she's chosen you instead. Still get the choice for Bruce, followed by if to share with Davide she's cool with it either way. I believe both corruption and love have full shower sex now. Love it's what she wants, Corruption it's what you want.

Also, Cassandra can get announced as your slut, but I assume either .8 or 7.5 whenever dev releases you'll get love annouce.
Perfect, time to play the update then, haha, whohooo! :p
For the record, I much prefer love myself, so this works perfectly for me :)

Well I don't appreciate blue balls, so forget the date then, until there's more, haha.
Her corruption date I know though, kinda tame really, would've hoped her corruption date would be something more passionate and all like the corruption basement date with Nichole, just fucking like rabbits :p

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Changelog:
- Nicole's basement love outing. (see helper for requirements)
- Showering with Nicole at 3pm is extended (need the love basement outing for the love path, or the corruption basement outing for the corruption path)
- Fixed the messenger bug for Irina's love date and the love date itself
- Fixed many other bugs, like the false face positions and the wrong new hovers

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I mean hopefully by the end of this, Bruce has STDs and passes away. You've got 4 girls, Davide is arrested, etc
I want Bruce dead for bringing my ladies to that environment and danger in the first place, even if Nichole said that she'd really want to do whatever she can to help finish the case as quick as possible, Bruce should've been man enough to say no.
Plus, isn't it illegal for a cop to endanger civilians, even if it's to solve a case? Haha xD
Davide and all them other douchebags I want dead too for lusting over my ladies, plus I'm not taking any chances that they'd hire Johnny Cochran as their lawyer and get them out :p
And in the end I'll be in a harem with Nichole, Alexis, Cassandra, Irina and the brunette bartender, harem based on love, all pregnant :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I want Bruce dead for bringing my ladies to that environment and danger in the first place, even if Nichole said that she'd really want to do whatever she can to help finish the case as quick as possible, Bruce should've been man enough to say no.
Plus, isn't it illegal for a cop to endanger civilians, even if it's to solve a case? Haha xD
Davide and all them other douchebags I want dead too for lusting over my ladies, plus I'm not taking any chances that they'd hire Johnny Cochran as their lawyer and get them out :p
And in the end I'll be in a harem with Nichole, Alexis, Cassandra, Irina and the brunette bartender, harem based on love, all pregnant :p
Well the sad part is Nicole seems to be enjoying being banged by Davide.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well the sad part is Nicole seems to be enjoying being banged by Davide.
Only in NTR path, and that doesn't happen and hasn't happened until sometime after you've arrived home and if you let yourself get NTR'd :p

Reactions: Alteni

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
These gang members :LOL: love too see a cross over with the DeLucas they would wipe the floor with them. Have too say this game gets it right with the routes you can take other devs should take note it's a win win for both ntr and non ntr fans.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
well, the help system doesn't do good to me, and how to get the Irina shower scene, god damn it, I've played for 3 hours now, nothing new happens.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well you do hear her moaning from the basement that first night your there.
That's Bruce banging her there, Davide is still at this point only making moves on her but haven't come to fruition just yet, and won't if you keep the relationship points high enough :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Good thing we can keep that horse dick away from our ladies though, they'll only experience ours :p
I was going more for putting the horse to sleep forever then away. :ROFLMAO: and side note I really wished Nicole wasn't so passive about Bruce and Davide decisions. She could have stand ground and made her own decisions.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ey if we dont get to kill them maybe we can cut their dicks , crossdress them and give them to others gangs....... im sure there may be some black dudes that like mens too... hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes