lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I fell like this game never get a update for real, theres never nothing new wtf, many updates and a just got a scene with the mon and sister in the basement nothing more like 5 updates wtf

OHHH i get it, author is focused in NTR content maybe theres no point in playing it

D

Deleted member 1200074

Next time use a Hide/Spoiler Tag and heads up...you just became my arch-enemy.
It is not part of the vanilla game. It is fanmade. I do believe it is included in Saz's Walkthrough Mod as well as several other fanmade scenes that would not be includeded in the original game. Nothing spoiled. Carry-on.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I fell like this game never get a update for real, theres never nothing new wtf, many updates and a just got a scene with the mon and sister in the basement nothing more like 5 updates wtf
That's not true at all..it got contents...but more in the NTR path.Contents that just doesnt satisfy your needs.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i hope next update will add more content with that bar woman and miranda these 2 have no content at all apart from 1 davide fucking her and mc getting a blow job.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It is not part of the vanilla game. It is fanmade. I do believe it is included in Saz's Walkthrough Mod as well as several other fanmade scenes that would not be includeded in the original game. Nothing spoiled. Carry-on.
I know those are fanmades..just can't see Nicole with another man beside MC...can't unseen now..can I? Thats what made me post that comment.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
theres never nothing new
...:cautious:
It's one of those days where I'm coming across people not paying attention to what they write.

The NTR content used to have the most in the earliest versions, and a fair amount of work was done into background stuff that didn't have anything to do with fap material for a couple of releases.

There's been a steady increase of non-NTR content, both for love and corruption paths, and also refining certain things about the game for ease of use.
In other words, there's been more added than you seem to be aware of.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
u should use this XnConvert its much better to change Webp to JPEG
Personally I prefer solutions that solve the problem for good without any need to redo it in the future. Irfan does this, and solves many problems similar to it at the same time, while making it much easier to navigate large image-collections.

Reactions: Alias86

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
ok.. i think i have a "few" bugs... 1) do you wish to skip the intro? .. keeps appearing every time a on screen ? comes up...
2) are these suppose to be repeatable.? ,, 7am, sneak in to basement,.. 2pm hideout,. 4pm shower,. 2am stocks scene,. .. repeat every week day ,, an don't change.. (so far 2 weeks in game..)
3) an finaly,, keep getting message, " meet at subway " .. but not there.... (from Nicole)
oh yeah forgot,, 4) spend weekend alone.. don't give that option .. an if i skip weekend, no change...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
ok.. i think i have a "few" bugs... 1) do you wish to skip the intro? .. keeps appearing every time a on screen ? comes up...
2) are these suppose to be repeatable.? ,, 7am, sneak in to basement,.. 2pm hideout,. 4pm shower,. 2am stocks scene,. .. repeat every week day ,, an don't change.. (so far 2 weeks in game..)
3) an finaly,, keep getting message, " meet at subway " .. but not there.... (from Nicole)
oh yeah forgot,, 4) spend weekend alone.. don't give that option .. an if i skip weekend, no change...
Don't you guys ever read the previous post or search the thread before barging in with questions that has already been answered if not please do so ..and don't know abt 2 and 3 but there is fix for no 1 check previous posts.

Reactions: Thermophob
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes