robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Don't you guys ever read the previous post or search the thread before barging in with questions that has already been answered if not please do so ..and don't know abt 2 and 3 but there is fix for no 1 check previous posts.
umm nope,, over 500 pages... and if i don't tell the FNG, the fix. i at least tell em a ball park guess.. or just ignore...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Do i need to use the special renders for the game? and if so do I just put all that in game folder?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
the green box on the shower downstairs green box at 5pm green box at the sleazy weasel green box at 10pm basement

kecitron

Jul 30, 2017
why is the cassandra gang member thing repeating everyday for me? she asks to be a gangmember everyday and the mom wont let her everyday, what am i doing wrong?

Reactions: deluges

Darkfantacy

Aug 4, 2018
I played full game of version 0.6.5
Easy to play walk through implemented in the game
Not NTR contain few scenes
NTR contain more renders
Method ¹
Hard NTR mc stay and watch who fuck his family
NTR route if you want to see all scence play first relationship 0 correction 100
This method trigger whether they like NTR or not like ntr
Method2
Hard NTR mc stay and watch who fuck his family
NTR route if you want to see all scence play first relationship 100 correction 100
This one not trigger whether like or not

Darkfantacy

Aug 4, 2018
Now version 0.7.1 is released cool only in win and Mac but not for android unfortunately I had android device only I am not greedy or blame I hope who played new game enjoy your time .I will wait new update for android thank you for the game

Beru

Mar 21, 2018
why is the cassandra gang member thing repeating everyday for me? she asks to be a gangmember everyday and the mom wont let her everyday, what am i doing wrong?
you have to do Nicole/ mom event first. Make her yours and after that you can do Cassandra gang member event in the evening.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
umm nope,, over 500 pages... and if i don't tell the FNG, the fix. i at least tell em a ball park guess.. or just ignore...
First there is search option in the right hand corner try to use you don't have to go through the whole thread..just like Google does so that you dont have bookmark the whole damn World Wide Web and second I do help members that are really new members but in your case you seem you got some exp with the forum...you make me sound like a bad person....which I am not...cheers m8

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
First there is search option in the right hand corner try to use you don't have to go through the whole thread..just like Google does so that you dont have bookmark the whole damn second I do help members that are really new members but in your case you seem you got exp with the forum...you make me sound like a bad person....which I am not...cheers m8
to be fair, this site's search option is traaaaaaaash. before the site update you could at least sort meaningfully by date.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes