Dec 9, 2018
Are you talking to her again at 11pm? Because you shouldn't do that. Make her stay with you and then just go to the basement at 11pm when you see her on the couch. If you talk to her then time will pass and she'll be in the basement with Bruce and Davide.
Ok i did that, now helper tells me that i have to go with her on the second date, but i still have available only 1st and 3rd dates. For 2nd one i have to did her basement event (i do not know what that event is i only had basement event with giving her drugs and fucking in the toilet.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Ok i did that, now helper tells me that i have to go with her on the second date, but i still have available only 1st and 3rd dates. For 2nd one i have to did her basement event (i do not know what that event is i only had basement event with giving her drugs and fucking in the toilet.
2nd and 3rd date are 2 versions of the same date. One is the love version and one is the corruption version. They have different scenes. Are you looking at the corruption guide or the love guide? For the love date, you need more love than corruption but you shouldn't need that for the corruption basement event. Pick the date that says +corruption. It is the version of 2nd date that you need.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I was on the second date(love one) with her, but helper still tells me to do that and she still throws cassandra out of the basement.
It's the wrong date. You need more corruption than love for the corruption date. The love version of the 2nd date is for the love events.

Dec 9, 2018
I still cant go on that date (I have relationship >100, corruption > 500,love about 100), i am a gangmember, i did everything helper told me before second date. In requirements of this date there is her basement event (no sure which one is that) maybe thats why?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I still cant go on that date (I have relationship >100, corruption > 500,love about 100), i am a gangmember, i did everything helper told me before second date. In requirements of this date there is her basement event (no sure which one is that) maybe thats why?
Oh yeah. Basement event comes before the date. It has to be done on Saturday. Doesn't it say to do it on the weekend? Just skip the dates when you're talking at breakfast. I take it you've completed her other basement events? You give her the drug the first time and the next time you don't give it to her. You will have a conversation that advances the plot. If you don't get it to work then take a screenshot of your helper and post it here. Then I'll know for sure where you are in the story. About Cassandra. You have to make mom your slut first.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Skipped the dates still nothing...
Okay I checked. You don't have to make her stay with you or anything. Just go to the basement door at 10pm.
Damn the times for all these events can be confusing. I hope this works for you!
That's when I went. This basement event doesn't need you to go on Saturday.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But i have cassandra event in basement at 10pm and nicole throws her out. Cant do anything about that.
You need to have made Nicole yours already.
Haven't reached that part on Love playthrough, but I think you also need to have done the corrupt second date with her too.

Don't have Cass join the gang until after you've done the Nicole dates.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Shiit so i guess i have to start the new game
You shouldn't have to. Did you complete the other basement event 2 times? The first time you give her the drug, then the next time you don't give her the drug. The drug should make her run to the toilet and puke.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
First there is search option in the right hand corner try to use you don't have to go through the whole thread..just like Google does so that you dont have bookmark the whole damn World Wide Web and second I do help members that are really new members but in your case you seem you got some exp with the forum...you make me sound like a bad person....which I am not...cheers m8
first,, you a 'bad' person,, i don't know you.. so calling you good/bad was not my intent,, sorry.!
an not YOU personalty.. i was being snippy ,, .

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes