Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have a solution to an "options.rpy" file with console enabled, breaking the game when you restart it? The only fix I've found is to delete the .rpyc file that's created when you run the game. It's a bit annoying having to do that before you launch the game, every damn time.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You should be able to do both love and corruption dates at same weekend. Anyway, I think you need to do other events on corruption path now. Doing first date with corruption (where you trick her into fucking), then doing 10 pm event at corruption path. See in-game helper (at phone, under question mark), to see what steps you have missed.
Goodness! The missing part was to not drug her in the basement event. The rest followed. Corruption date done.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
On NTR OFF, how do I do the older sister's second date? I've already invited her into the basement the second time and fucked her in front of Davide and the dad. It's greyed out and I can't choose it. My helper actually states I should ask the older sister for the second date.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
On NTR OFF, how do I do the older sister's second date? I've already invited her into the basement the second time and fucked her in front of Davide and the dad. It's greyed out and I can't choose it. My helper actually states I should ask the older sister for the second date.
I believe you need more love than corruption points.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I have, but I don't know how much more I need to do it. I can date and fuck her, but there are no scenes in the bar yet.
I think you also have to make Cassandra your slut. I went on the date after that and I'm pretty sure I went on the date after that. What does it say when you hover your mouse over the grey date icon?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Everything that has been asked so far about the late-game basement and date events, I found and solved all of it by searching this thread, using the 0.6 walkthrough and using the ingame helper. I'm happy to help but it's all here in this thread if you look.

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Why is there a darkened area in the game, with "You can skip the intro......"

With back stop play and forward button, like in old cassette tape player

I clearly didn't skip the intro... Why is this there?? Goes away during Conversation and phone interaction.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Why is there a darkened area in the game, with "You can skip the intro......"

With back stop play and forward button, like in old cassette tape player

I clearly didn't skip the intro... Why is this there?? Goes away during Congo and phone interaction.
I have never used those controls. Click and figure it out lol

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I think you also have to make Cassandra your slut. I went on the date after that and I'm pretty sure I went on the date after that. What does it say when you hover your mouse over the grey date icon?
Need 50 more love points and to bring her to the basement the second time. I added the love points and she has been to the basement twice, so I don't know.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Need 50 more love points and to bring her to the basement the second time. I added the love points and she has been to the basement twice, so I don't know.
What is the next step your helper gives you? At the top left directly under "Love Path".

Apr 10, 2019
How do you get the new shower scenes , it says in the helper go in the basement with Nicole at 10 but I keep getting the same scene of Cassandra getting kicked out !

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes