Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Changelog?
- Nicole's basement love outing. (see helper for requirements)
- Showering with Nicole at 3pm is extended (need the love basement outing for the love path, or the corruption basement outing for the corruption path)
- Fixed the messenger bug for Irina's love date and the love date itself
- Fixed many other bugs, like the false face positions and the wrong new hovers

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
- Nicole's basement love outing. (see helper for requirements)
- Showering with Nicole at 3pm is extended (need the love basement outing for the love path, or the corruption basement outing for the corruption path)
- Fixed the messenger bug for Irina's love date and the love date itself
- Fixed many other bugs, like the false face positions and the wrong new hovers
I mean for 0.75. Or there's no visible change?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Since we have potentially just 3-4 updates left, will the story ever move forward? So far it's just mindless fucking. Will we ever see the actual "Tyrant"/boss that David mentions in the beginning (when the mc joins the gang), or is David the ultimate baddie? Because the only story so far is that the mc joins the gang. That's it.

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think he need like then 10x more updates then to even tell the story like it is now. in 3 updates this game can never be finished.

Reactions: poopy13

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Just d-loaded the game and kinda confused with the point system.

Can any1 explain how it work?

For love path I believe I need to choose all good choices. What about corruption path? I guess "choose the red choices" might be obvious but not necessary true. Can anyone advice?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just d-loaded the game and kinda confused with the point system.

Can any1 explain how it work?

For love path I believe I need to choose all good choices. What about corruption path? I guess "choose the red choices" might be obvious but not necessary true. Can anyone advice?
That's how it goes, red options are corruption, green ones are romance/love options. And NTR simply happens if you don't work on the relationship points and keep them high enough for NTR not to happen.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Do you use compressed version? I think 0.75 patch doesnt work if you use it with compressed version, need to download full size. I can be wrong though.
Yeah I got the compressed file, maybe its why I dont hear no sound in the game too lol Imma download the full version now

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
New content:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each scene has an average of 4 renders,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saddog should just give up and let someone else continue the game.
Not to mention Mr.Dots.His last DMD update was more than 1000 renders.And we are talking only for 1 month work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul and MrZang

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
My guess is that saddog doesn't quite know how to advance the story in that sandbox style he has chosen for the game. At least, I think it's more difficult to code.

It that's the case, the best thing would be to end this soon and start a remake without sandbox.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes