RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is it me or is the second love date with the little sister like a complete 180 on her normal personality?

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I tried the NTR on once. I cant watch shit like that i get sick to the guts and would like to kill this prick davide with a baseball bat.

Edit: Kudos to everyone who can watch NTR but after a family member got raped once by a guy i knew i can't stand this shit at all.
NTR scenes will happen if the MC's relationship points with a girl is 5 or less, but can be avoided
if you don't like NTR branch turned off NTR scenes are locked and will not happen

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
NTR scenes will happen if the MC's relationship points with a girl is 5 or less, but can be avoided
if you don't like NTR branch turned off NTR scenes are locked and will not happen
Isn't it pretty hard to have only 5 points?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I think i am finally at the point where i am going to wait for the full release to replay. Even if the mom in the game is a 15/10 hotness wise.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks i already deleted my saves on the NTR route as i firstly started with a non NTR approach. I just wanted to see if i can handle mild NTR but nope still can't ^^

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
anyone got a full on NTR save they can share my save is manly the Love :love: route if ya can help id be very happy :giggle:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is it me or is the second love date with the little sister like a complete 180 on her normal personality?
Her character arc and events have massive consistency issues. You can do certain events with her that lead to sex (like in the second date) before you're even able to do lewd things to her (in her first date) without her getting upset and acting as though she doesn't even think about you like that.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Her character arc and events have massive consistency issues. You can do certain events with her that lead to sex (like in the second date) before you're even able to do lewd things to her (in her first date) without her getting upset and acting as though she doesn't even think about you like that.
Yeah, that threw me for exactly that reason. My entire game play with her in the house she always pushed away and acted like she didn't want that or was flustered by the idea of it, and suddenly on the second date she's throwing herself at her brother and spreading her legs the first time they made out. It was completely asinine and out of place.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes