Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
How? All I got for Part 1 was the basement orgy and anal sex in the parents room. 2 events.

There's a third shower scene update? I can't see it in the update files.
I can't get into the shower at all anymore! And the scene in Nicole bedroom is repeatable? Because for me it is not, had this option only once and after that is gone....

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I can´t go to the basement at 10 PM, but i have a key ? Whats wrong ?
If you don't interact with the Mom at 9 in the livingroom with the douchebags then you can't interact with the door at 10. You have to "save" her from spending time with them, either using Love or Corruption option.

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
I tell bruce that she my slut now but nothing change in game. She behave as usual. Or its must be like this
Probably "Or its must be like this" for me it didnt change a lot after that event i got a chance to do orgy in basement with davide, miranda etc.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Zip unfortunately doesn't come close to what RAR or 7z offers in terms of compression ratios.
Just make sure to update 7zip/Winrar a few times per year and you won't have issues. The main concern is on the person compressing it as the higher settings take quite a bit of memory and time, but its negligible when decompressing given right settings.
its more of not wanting to pay for winrar or 7zip, i moved to windows 10 and these games that are something other then a zip file are always wanting me to pay first, which on windows 8.1 i didnt have to pay

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
its more of not wanting to pay for winrar or 7zip, i moved to windows 10 and these games that are something other then a zip file are always wanting me to pay first, which on windows 8.1 i didnt have to pay
7-Zip is free software with open source.
You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.
(y)

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Honestly everything is a little lost rn I say just wait for part 2 and play. Some scenes are working and some aren’t triggering.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes