S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Has anyone tried the mod with the latest version? Great game, btw. Definitely one of top favs.
I'm still working on the updating the S A Z Mod for 0.75 Part 1, if that's the one you're talking about. :D I getting pretty close, but I'm going to see if 0.75 Part 2 actually releases on Sunday. If so then I'll update that content too and release them both in a complete 0.75 version of the S A Z Mod.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I'm still working on the updating the S A Z Mod for 0.75 Part 1, if that's the one you're talking about. :D I getting pretty close, but I'm going to see if 0.75 Part 2 actually releases on Sunday. If so then I'll update that content too and release them both in a complete 0.75 version of the S A Z Mod.
Dude you seriously rock! Thx!!

Reactions: S A Z

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
SAZ you are awesome just make it a zip file please.. so much easier then rar and 7zip
Zip unfortunately doesn't come close to what RAR or 7z offers in terms of compression ratios.
Just make sure to update 7zip/Winrar a few times per year and you won't have issues. The main concern is on the person compressing it as the higher settings take quite a bit of memory and time, but its negligible when decompressing given right settings.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For some reason, I still can't unlock Nicole's Middle weekend date option. The top one and the last one popped with no problem. Pretty sure I have done the gangmember basement events. :confused:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
For some reason, I still can't unlock Nicole's Middle weekend date option. The top one and the last one popped with no problem. Pretty sure I have done the gangmember basement events. :confused:
Probably you need to do corruption path to the end. There is helper (built-in walkthrough in the phone). Check all steps you are missing for corruption path.

Last edited:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ The MILF and the blonde girl are still some of the best hotties
+ Progression goes smoothly usually, love that cheats are implemented to save time replaying
+ Sex scenes are magnificent
+ Really like the render quality

+- Older "girl" (redhead) is still rather meh just based on her face

- I know this game is NTR heaven but I hate having to force myself through that part to get the best content
- Kinda wished there was more for the love / good path akin to the stuff that happens in the basement if you're evil

It's just crazy to see how much content the game has these days. I remember playing it way back and the "mom" / MILF, whatever, is still one of the hottest characters in all of the games on F95.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes