Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I'm saddened because the characters are really hot specially the mother, the problem is she seems to suffer of strabismus. I almost LMAO in some scenes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: senjeny and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm saddened because the characters are really hot specially the mother, the problem is she seems to suffer of strabismus. I almost LMAO in some scenes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I never get that far something else gets my attention when I look at her :love: but now that you mention it I can't unsee it now :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ptah

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
If you don't interact with the Mom at 9 in the livingroom with the douchebags then you can't interact with the door at 10. You have to "save" her from spending time with them, either using Love or Corruption option.
I do this many times before, the game have no logical gameplay

Please anyone can upload a savegame to enter the door too basement at 10 PM ?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I do this many times before, the game have no logical gameplay

Please anyone can upload a savegame to enter the door too basement at 10 PM ?
You're right, it doesn't have logical progresion at all. I can have every basement event on the love path done with the younger sister, I can have been on her second date multiple times. But when you wrap your arms around her in the kitchen in the afternoon, she still acts like she doesn't want anything like that to happen. This game is very poorly planned out.

My suggestion is seriously just to open the cheat menu, pump up the Love and Relationship (Or Corruption) stats on everyone to over 150 and then try to do the events.

Reactions: Cmann

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
You're right, it doesn't have logical progresion at all. I can have every basement event on the love path done with the younger sister, I can have been on her second date multiple times. But when you wrap your arms around her in the kitchen in the afternoon, she still acts like she doesn't want anything like that to happen. This game is very poorly planned out..
Because the game is in a loop ... you have over and over again same events at same hour every day ... I dont remember about this scenario if have different options depending by corruption/relation points but most of the events have a linear mode because the developer was to lazy to create different scenarios for different paths .

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Because the game is in a loop ... you have over and over again same events at same hour every day ... I dont remember about this scenario if have different options depending by corruption/relation points but most of the events have a linear mode because the developer was to lazy to create different scenarios for different paths .
And you can't be lazy like this in a sandbox game or the product looks like absolute crap.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Excuse me where is the save folder? Because the one in the GAME folder when I put the others and overwrites them doesn't change them and leaves me mine.

PS
But was part 2 not supposed to come out today?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes