Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Patreon Post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well damn, now I'm surely eager to play this update, haha :p

Hmm, but what are these talks about dev wanting to finish the game by the end of this Summer or something?
It's just that I have no idea how he plans to do that, story wise the MC just became a gang member, has dealt a few pills here and there to make money and then depending on the route, claimed Nichole and Cassandra as his women/sluts and that's about it. We're still long ways to go until we're ready to destroy the gang and whatever. And there's still plenty of other potential chicks to conquer outside family and Irina, namely the brunette bartender (damn she's hot, I want her real bad).
Two or three, not even 5 updates is long enough to give us all that and build up to what would be a fitting end :p

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I do hope someone picks up this game when it ends though there’s so much potential just look at the big brother Renpy version

Reactions: Mormont

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
As it is expected. Always make fun of these people. :LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I do hope someone picks up this game when it ends though there’s so much potential just look at the big brother Renpy version
With the amount of content in this game, anything is possible also depends on how the game ends wouldn't mind seeing some spin-offs.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Is the twist if Alexis gets suspicious just her going in and Nicole saying shes having fun with herself? or is there more than that?

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
How can i enter the basement at 00:00 when i go NRT with Nicole??? it says its locked :/ (i am a gangmember already and ive maybe both nicole and cassandra my bitch)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes