hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to remove the damn menu glitch?? Game is dope, can't get intro glitch to go away XD

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
can peoples stop posting picture without spoiler tag ?
To tell you the truth, the bottom two are rewards pictures for higher paying patrons. They are not in the game. The top picture was already released by Saddog as a teaser for the new update.

Reactions: E-Dog

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone have a save with a second date with Cassandra? I did all the meetings in the basement, but I can not get the event. Thank's!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm really stuck i'm unable to trigger anything new is there an updated guide last thing i did were the scenes in the basement with the lesbian game is there another walkthrough i can use

Reactions: cg3985

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release Date: 2019-05-31
Developer: Sadddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75 Part 1
Language: English
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED -

Patches: -
Extras:
S A Z MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - -
Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629

please
Someone knows how to explain the interference in the game.
of "good" or "bad"
(pic)
thank you

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I am stuck with mother. did 2 weekend dates for corruption ( +100). unlocked all costumes but still cant go further in shower (not corrupted event) . also i remember there was a scene where you claimed her, i also cant get that. when i got to living room at 9, guys there dont speak, i go to basement at 11 but alywas the same scene (drug or not). what am i missing?

pacipower

Jun 13, 2018
saddog could you fix the Cassandra - Frank basement NTR?
You forgot to check relationship and if the event happened already so it's showing up as a new event everytime, even with high relationship.
locations.rpy line 179:
if dtime == 17 and NTR == True and basecasfirst == True and bigsisrelationship <6 and casbasentrevent == False:
and maps.rpy line 906:
if dtime == 17 and gangmember == True and basecasfirst == True and NTR == True and bigsisrelationship <6:

It worked for me like this without fucking up anything else. And maybe change the time so she's not in 2 places at once

Reactions: DJsona
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes