NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Advance the story line already. wait, let just keep milking the game with bug fixes. Basement events are going around in circle. Sold many drugs and yet tell me i am not in the gang. Tyrant? let change it to the Initiation- gang land edition .71

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
"Saddog met a self-imposed deadline" is a sentence you'll never see. Used to frustrate the hell out of me when I was a Patreon - much happier since I stopped.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I was about to post a message to say that "jet engines don't whine as much as some people at F95"... and then I saw the following posts to make me realise that there are normal (well - my kind of normal at least! :LOL:) people here!!

I look forward to the next instalment of this superb game. I am more than happy to wait for a relatively Bug Free and completed update rather than be disappointed by something inferior.
Saddog's work is worth the wait. ;):coffee:
Tick...

Happy to wait as I pay nothing to play (pirate site lol).
This game is worth the wait and so are the mods.
Tick...

However, this post full of dripping sarcasm gets my gold stamp of approval!!

As an entitled millennial i'm not happy to wait for anything especially if it's free, the world revolves around me and if people need to quit their real life jobs to make these deadlines so be it.
Kudos jamal13!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

wilt

Jun 4, 2017
to brighten the wait a bit (hopefully not too long) here I leave the android version 075.1

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
on top of screen i have "You can skip intro but it this is your first time playing the game its not recommended. Do you want to skip the intro?" can i remove it or its bug? its always on screen

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
on top of screen i have "You can skip intro but it this is your first time playing the game its not recommended. Do you want to skip the intro?" can i remove it or its bug? its always on screen
Try to restart the game (start a new game) It shouldn't be there and probably hasn't happened to most other people since yours is the only report.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
So this fix will work to hide the intro skip screen was only added to that path for some reason.Then place it into your "game" folder in The Tryant files.

Last edited:

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
I dont understand why he tells poeple a date of release and then don't respect it ... worse he don't give any reason what happen... in that case say nothing it's better i think... lucky for him it's a damn good game xD

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
He's busier than a dog covering crap on a marble floor. i'm fine with delays.
Loool
Yeah i can understand it but that's not the point....
In my opinion when you are a dev where poeple are paying (not me xD not enough to buy a new pc so....) for you re work, keeping you re word on delays is important...
im ok with waiting for a good work and he does good work but don't tell you're fan something you are not sure to do it specially when it s not the first time
But that stil is my opinion and nothing more xD
Sry bad english :)

Reactions: Knight2416

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Loool
Yeah i can understand it but that's not the point....
In my opinion when you are a dev where poeple are paying (not me xD not enough to buy a new pc so....) for you re work, keeping you re word on delays is important...
im ok with waiting for a good work and he does good work but don't tell you're fan something you are not sure to do it specially when it s not the first time
But that stil is my opinion and nothing more xD
Sry bad english :)
I appreciate it when Saddog does let us know though instead of going silent.;)

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
I appreciate it when Saddog does let us know though instead of going silent.;)
Yeah true it's always better... but still in that case don't give a release day like he did like yeah monday nigth .... in that case it will be out in the current week that gives him more time and less stress to do his stuff and for us no complain from nobody :p

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
I've NTR on but all relations are really high. Yet I get NTRed at the orgy scene. Mom loses by default(since other options aren't ready yet) and then when I choose the punish or demand option, David fucks her and gives Miranda to me. Is there another way for that scene to proceed or is that it at the moment?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've NTR on but all relations are really high. Yet I get NTRed at the orgy scene. Mom loses by default(since other options aren't ready yet) and then when I choose the punish or demand option, David fucks her and gives Miranda to me. Is there another way for that scene to proceed or is that it at the moment?
Did you turn Hard Mode on in the MC's Room? That forces the NTR content no matter how high your relationship points are.

The orgy NTR scene is looking specifically for Nicole's relationship points to be 5 or less to see that NTR scene, so it's above 5 points and Hard Mode is not on, then you shouldn't be seeing that NTR scene.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes