nenesio

Jun 22, 2019
they only solved the error in the scene of teaching math to alexis, the rest of bugs are still there. When you give clothes, it still doesn't show when the girls try it on...

Reactions: Appu

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
about 100
wish there was a walkthrough that tells you how to trigger every scene
instead of having us guessing
future updates?
why not just make videos out of it .
that sounds less irritating then actually playing it.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I stil cant do the date with [insert name please] you only can do after being a gangmember and did the basement event wich i aleady did Stil greyed out for me
I wonder if it is Nicole(Mom), Alexis (Younger Sister) or Cassandra (Older Sister) that he means, but yes, the requirements seem to either be a) messed up, or b) given the wrong requirements ingame that is shown to you (as in stating 30 love while it should be 30 corrupt)

they only solved the error in the scene of teaching math to alexis, the rest of bugs are still there. When you give clothes, it still doesn't show when the girls try it on...
As for the clothes, some scenes are edited to include them, but manny dont. Alexis (younger sister) has a lingerie set that only shows in 3 or so scenes, anywhere else she still wears her normal outfit. This is stated by the author in previous patch logs as being the case.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
One thing that annoys me with the game is that some events (allowing Cassandra into the basement) should be one time only and altered so that you don't always have that same scene like she had never been in it before.
yes I've thought the same thing. I like repeating some sex scenes, but if she's been in the basement and/or been inducted into the gang, there needs to be a different scene/sequence. even if THAT scene repeats, fine.... but it's silly that it's like the first time every single time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ugh..i hate to be Debbie downer..but this game is the most beautiful piece of absolute shit ever made...i keep coming back..mainly to boink Nicole..she's perfection..but the game itself..is horrid..awful..just really really bad..and these 2 minute updates every couple months or so for years..is embarassing...i think..it is time to finally let go of Nicole...sorry goddess..you are just not worth the utter shit surrounding you...buh bye babe.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
ugh..i hate to be Debbie downer..but this game is the most beautiful piece of absolute shit ever made...i keep coming back..mainly to boink Nicole..she's perfection..but the game itself..is horrid..awful..just really really bad..and these 2 minute updates every couple months or so for years..is embarassing...i think..it is time to finally let go of Nicole...sorry goddess..you are just not worth the utter shit surrounding you...buh bye babe.
No you're pretty much right. The gameplay is horrible. I only just started playing this game 2 updates ago and I'm already understanding peoples frustrations with this dev.
There is just not enough happening and too much repetition.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Come on give him a break he has only been doing this game since 10/22/2017... yea fuck it¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pinups are cool and all but they mount to nothing if the game gets no content

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I wonder if it is Nicole(Mom), Alexis (Younger Sister) or Cassandra (Older Sister) that he means, but yes, the requirements seem to either be a) messed up, or b) given the wrong requirements ingame that is shown to you (as in stating 30 love while it should be 30 corrupt)

As for the clothes, some scenes are edited to include them, but manny dont. Alexis (younger sister) has a lingerie set that only shows in 3 or so scenes, anywhere else she still wears her normal outfit. This is stated by the author in previous patch logs as being the case.
you have dates on the weekends only

Reactions: Canto Forte

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
There are too many bugs to count.

Get access to basement, but once in awhile basement is locked and I can't get in. Clothing errors, tips menu offering invalid tip values, repetitive grind, limited dating (only weekends), and the game all-around becomes extremely flat once you reach the end and advance as far as you can with all ladies

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes