RollingBlunt

Jun 30, 2019
so much things to download, can someone explain please what to download...
1. update 8.1
2. incest patch
3. saz mod

is this okay or i.m missing something ??? thanks on help

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
To be honest I only play S A Z Mod for this game instead of main as mod has

1. Better Story line (6 paths and SAZ modified text on existing paths)
  2. Extra Scenes (fan art)
  3. Less bugs and these are fixed in a flash
  4. Better built in cheat
  5. You can repeat one off scenes if you want.

Reactions: Ryohky

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
so much things to download, can someone explain please what to download...
1. update 8.1
2. incest patch
3. saz mod

is this okay or i.m missing something ??? thanks on help
SAZ was almost done with 8.0 update so he will need to make small changes for 8.1

just the first 2 unless you still have 7.5 part 2 then you can try SAZ mod

Reactions: Darkaura

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

Hello everyone,
I have now finished a rebuildt version of the game (0.8.1). These version have the same content like version 0.8, but the layers are smaller and without transparency. So the graphic cache on slower cards should handle this.
But I can't affirm that it work, if not, could there also be a problem with the webp codec.
So please use this version, when you get crashes or "out of memory" errors and give me feedback.
The Tyrant version 0.8.1

MEGA
|
Google Drive
|
UPDATE:
I changed a few new things in the script and maybe this will help. The new script file is attached. Just copy it in the "game" folder of version 0.8.1 and overwrite the old one.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018

Hello everyone,
I have now finished a rebuildt version of the game (0.8.1). These version have the same content like version 0.8, but the layers are smaller and without transparency. So the graphic cache on slower cards should handle this.
But I can't affirm that it work, if not, could there also be a problem with the webp codec.
So please use this version, when you get crashes or "out of memory" errors and give me feedback.
The Tyrant version 0.8.1

MEGA
|
Google Drive
|
UPDATE:
I changed a few new things in the script and maybe this will help. The new script file is attached. Just copy it in the "game" folder of version 0.8.1 and overwrite the old one.
Hi,

Is it possible to have only rpy or rpyc?
Thanks.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I played the NTR path its not NTR the MC arrives home and he has no romantic relationship with them, but now I hate all of them except for Alexis she is the only one I care about the mother is a complete whore big sis want to join the shitty gang so she sells her body to the black dude this game to me is about Alexis the rest are there for a quick fap

Reactions: Ryohky
Jul 31, 2017
Does any one know added things in update 8.1

Hello everyone,
The Tyrant version 0.8.1

MEGA
|
Google Drive
|
UPDATE:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Have to give Saddog his props. He fixed the game for those of us who had crashing issues. I have been a longtime supporter and will happily continue to support him. Started a new game just following the Love route and found many interesting events. I did see a few image problems but they do not crash the game. Dog had a problem to solve and he solved it. High marks from me.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes