BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
was this a bug fix update?

i just played for30min dont see any new stuff?

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
so i have noticed that there should be something added to where the sisters should always wear what you choose, not just at the kitchen table

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
As much as i loved banging Nicole/TheFam and them getting banged by Davide and co... on an endless loop, I'd love for the story to move forward a bit tbh. I've been playing the game for close to 2 years now(if im not mistaken).

Still love the game don't get me wrong. Ntr was so hot when we was the First person camera man getting all that action recorded for Davide in the beginning. Then we got pass that to get some from Nicole and the family on the Love route. So let's push the story forward.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
unren what?
whats that suppose to do?
Extract images, videos and code

Methode:
Execute Unren.bat
Tape 1 for extract rpa files
Tape 1 to stay in the window after unren has finished extracting the rpa
Tape 2 for decompiled rpyc to editable rpy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is this worth playing in it's current state (bare in mind that I won't be playing the NTR route, just the love and corruption one's)?
Yes it is but it is still low on the story part but you can have sex with at least 4 girls so far on the none NTR route.

Ognaiser

Sep 22, 2017
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).

Does any1 know if this is 8 or 8.1 or maybe 8.2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's what I posted but updated. V0.7 dont decompile rpyc...
As for rpyc's it said it did but I have no idea what to do with them, I am not or have any knowledge of them.

I normally just use it to active the console and CG's for the most part.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes