NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Is this worth playing in it's current state (bare in mind that I won't be playing the NTR route, just the love and corruption one's)?
NO ! majority of the events are in an endless loop. Say, go on a date - the same shit happens again & again in the same sequences - talk about insanity. Love, Corruption, NTR - all have more events than others and some time, less. Ah ! i almost forget to mention BUGS - plenty to go around and not the good ones.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean like time wise and effort. If it will take forever to do with meh content then it's a bit meh
You can go as fast as you want or as slow as you want, you can work on all 4 or just 1 at a time its your choice.

Reactions: madslegend

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
As for rpyc's it said it did but I have no idea what to do with them, I am not or have any knowledge of them.

I normally just use it to active the console and CG's for the most part.
It allows you to create mods for example as SAZ did. Since rpyc are encrypted Unren.bat allows you to decrypt it and touch the game codes.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Worked for me with no errors. Very good. I have been using un.rpyc (v1.0.15) separately, so it will be nice to be able to do it all with just one tool again. Cheers!
Cool it's fine. Thanks for the feedback. That's why I'm updating them.

Reactions: S A Z

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Did 8.2 fix the fact that Cassandra's NTR Saturday date with the tanning guy does not show up on the choose date screen?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Did 8.2 fix the fact that Cassandra's NTR Saturday date with the tanning guy does not show up on the choose date screen?
So that event worked just fine for me. But there wasn't a separate icon for it. It was the same icon for the normal Cassandra second date, it just plays out differently when it starts.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I mean like time wise and effort. If it will take forever to do with meh content then it's a bit meh
Since I have only ever played the corruption routes or NTR since this game began, I found the LUV route pretty good. Much more dialogue written for it than I would have guessed. Took a few hours to get all of the three ladies through it. 6 dates. Could not play the middle Mom date because I was on a strict love route, no corruption. New events would happen during repeat dates. New events happen when you clothe the mother in new outfits. Small events, but the thought is there.

Reactions: madslegend

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Are you in with your mod S A Z ?
I translated it in French ^^
I'm working on the new version, with all the recent updates to the main game (8.0, 8.1,8.1fixed, and 8.2) it's taking longer than I hoped. :) But so far the 8.2 version is working better on one of my test machines. The other versions were working fine on my normal rig.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I'm working on the new version, with all the recent updates to the main game (8.0, 8.1,8.1fixed, and 8.2) it's taking longer than I hoped. :) But so far the 8.2 version is working better on one of my test machines. The other versions were working fine on my normal rig.
I wanted to update it to 0.8.1 then 0.8.2 came out so I stopped ^^ and considering the changes you're going to add, maybe it was done for nothing, but thanks for the answer.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
SAZ, to save your sanity I would wait. Just release your mod one version behind the actual game. I'll give it a try some day, but will wait for saddog to finish this.

Aoedes1

Dec 3, 2018
Please! Help me with Cassandra NTR! I can't find any the event except "Cassandra fitness studio" with Davide.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
So that event worked just fine for me. But there wasn't a separate icon for it. It was the same icon for the normal Cassandra second date, it just plays out differently when it starts.
When you say 2nd date what do you mean, as I still have this as my weekend date screen so still can only take Cassandra on her first date

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Please! Help me with Cassandra NTR! I can't find any the event except "Cassandra fitness studio" with Davide.
i think it has to do with the love or corruption
the more love different scenes the more corruption different scenes
same goes with the outfits
those walthroughs are the pits so dont depend too much on them

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).

Does any1 know if this is 8 or 8.1 or maybe 8.2?
I can tell you thats not 8.2, I believe its 8.1

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
and how are you suppose to find whatever it is that thing is suppose to do?
is it in a folder or something?
Well, there's already the creator's thread explaining why this thing is happening or not.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
View attachment 366324

Then you have to look for what an .rpa file is and what it contains, same for an rpyc file, why we decompile it.
And that's for sure it's not on this thread that you're going to find that, google search: "renpy .rpa" or "renpy .rpyc" and you'll find your happiness.
Understand the basics and you will have more questions but only answers.
Just place Unren.bat with .exe game and watch the magic work.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes