Jul 20, 2019
why not use a if else statement?

if (mom_corrupt > mom_love){
mom_status == corrupt
}
elif (mom_love>mom_corrupt){
mom_status == love
}

or smth like that, sorry if the syntax is wrong, having a jumble of languages in my head right now
The renpy syntax of ur code (i believe) would be as follows:
if mom_corrupt > mom_love:
mom_status = "corrupt" #assuming ur storing strings in mom_status
else:
mom_status = "love" #else instead of elif so that the exception corrupt==love is included.
end if

your suggestion gets the job done, however i believe prinplup's
def mom_is_love(): return (momlove > momcorruption)
def mom_is_corrupt() : return (momcorruption > momlove)

is a better implementation. This is because you can simply call these functions at any time in the code, however with the if else method, you would have to write that if statement each time which chews up time. Using functions saves time.
However, the second function is essentially redundant, as the first function will return false if momcorruption >= momlove.
So, I suggest:
def mom_is_love(): return (momlove > momcorruption).

so if you want an if statement where the condition is such that mom's corruption is higher than or equal to mom's love, then you simply need to do
if (not mom_is_love()):

Last edited:

dudeguybro

Jan 25, 2019
honestly I get that people are upset but that wont make it come out any faster also there are lots of games you can play while waiting its not like this is the only game on the site

dayrog

Dec 13, 2018
Just started playing this game and no idea where can put spy cams and how to do it any advice much appreciated

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can someone explain to me how dark it is? (Gang and mob?)
In terms of is it somewhat logical in a modern setting?
Not particularly dark.

There is a 3-person (more are hinted at) gang. Their criminal activity is limited selling a specific designer drug (female aphrodisiac), possible prostitution, and thieving is hinted at.
Modern setting. Not particularly illogical.
Very limited violence so far. A possible suicide is the worst.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes