Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone know what is going on with the game is it on hold or Abandoned like what is going on I enjoy this game a lot
I would treat is as "On hold". Permanently. There is an info from developer from time to time, and the last one was stating there definitely should be an update by the end of the Feb. I personally treat such promises with a significant amount of skepticism, thus avoiding frustration and just will enjoy if (when) update will show up. Meanwhile there are a lot of other fap content.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I would treat is as "On hold". Permanently. There is an info from developer from time to time, and the last one was stating there definitely should be an update by the end of the Feb. I personally treat such promises with a significant amount of skepticism, thus avoiding frustration and just will enjoy if (when) update will show up. Meanwhile there are a lot of other fap content.
ok thank you i was wondering because nothing new showed up after 2019

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey. I am just wondering. On the first page, it is written that there are 3 game options: ntr off, ntr on/hard ntroff and hard ntr. I cannot see hard ntr. Is this a mistake on the first page?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Hey. I am just wondering. On the first page, it is written that there are 3 game options: ntr off, ntr on/hard ntroff and hard ntr. I cannot see hard ntr. Is this a mistake on the first page?
There's a hardmode option if I'm not wrong. Basically you can't get any relationship points with girls since they'll be deducted every day, resulting in seeing NTR scenes.

May 4, 2019
Saddo should just make VN style games with minimal gameplay. It seems like it's too complicated for him to handle and his strengths lie in making weird but great content. Why not just have a VN with branching paths? Saddo's games are some of my favourites and I have no idea why, I just love them for being the ugly fantasy that they are. Their main problems are their bugginess and lack of clarity. I hope he pulls it around and does well. I'm a long time fan at this point and it'd be nice to see him succeed.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Wish he'd at least post or update us. So people would have less reason to piss on him and have more reason to be hype/patient. Man, I really hope he actually produces something not just go silent for another 3 months. I've had a tab open for this thread for like weeks now, if there ain't a release for this month then it's probably time to close it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it given one month if the dev gives an update? By right it was supposed to be declared abandoned by the end of this month right?
Well as long as the devs patreon is still active if he keeps posting on there it won't get the abandoned tag that is unless of course the dev was to announce that. I think if it's 6 months and no news the tag goes on.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes