DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Good to see he solved the code problems.
I personally am not interested into pregnancy but hearing him solved the probs means he can
work on content he wanted to make much earlier.
Looking forward.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Quick question. First of all I hate NTR :poop: or sharing stuff. There for I was on love rotue (with every girl). Everything was fine. Then I decided corrupt my girls a little bit to get different scenes. I had full control, I avoided sharing stuff and kept my girls from the other guys all the time. Then one night my MC found his mom fucked by Davide in the kitchen. The weird thing is, she was furious like nothing happened between us before. Is this some kind of bug? If that's not the case the only way avoid NTR :poop: is staying in love route?

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Zetsu79

Feb 16, 2018
Quick question. First of all I hate NTR :poop: or sharing stuff. There for I was on love rotue (with every girl). Everything was fine. Then I decided corrupt my girls a little bit to get different scenes. I had full control, I avoided sharing stuff and kept my girls from the other guys all the time. Then one night my MC found his mom fucked by Davide in the kitchen. The weird thing is, she was furious like nothing happened between us before. Is this some kind of bug? If that's not the case the only way avoid NTR :poop: is staying in love route?
low relations or love points = NTR, just cheat to the max in MC room

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow this update took a long time to get here.
You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had turned this open world into a VN game.
Almost no bugs to worry about and a better walkthrough to speak of.

Reactions: walterwhite01

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of The Tyrant-v0.8.5 with S A Z Mod+spot1000 Animation Pack
Fixed saving issue. Thanks to Jadon Sancho

Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
can have new for latest version?

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Wow this update took a long time to get here.
You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had turned this open world into a VN game.
Almost no bugs to worry about and a better walkthrough to speak of.
I think the open world is what makes this game good actually (besides Nicole). You feel more in control of what you want to see and which path you want to pursue.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes