Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone else getting a ton of bugs? My clothes glitch out, girls don't respond correctly when receiving them, only one gal who is pregnant can move to the late pregnancy.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think the open world is what makes this game good actually (besides Nicole). You feel more in control of what you want to see and which path you want to pursue.
Then it needs a better MOD which hasn't been updated yet to this version or a batter walkthrough so to stop getting lost or stuck in the game.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Does this mean "The last stage is the birth, which you can start at every time in your room again. (There can be some more NTR when you trigger it right/wrong)" that even with ntr are you going to get some ntr? Or is like when you have ntr off and you find davide in the kitchen with the MC mother because their points are too low?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
low relations or love points = NTR, just cheat to the max in MC room
Quick question. First of all I hate NTR :poop: or sharing stuff. There for I was on love rotue (with every girl). Everything was fine. Then I decided corrupt my girls a little bit to get different scenes. I had full control, I avoided sharing stuff and kept my girls from the other guys all the time. Then one night my MC found his mom fucked by Davide in the kitchen. The weird thing is, she was furious like nothing happened between us before. Is this some kind of bug? If that's not the case the only way avoid NTR :poop: is staying in love route?
This is the only thing that I dont like from this game I've played it with ntr off and got that scene that shouldn't happen at all if you have the ntr turned I dont mind if that happen with the ntr on but if Ive choose not to see ntr keep those scenes out and make the girls mad at the MC only. Sorry if this is bad written and have a nice day.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
i found only 6 new event. is it correct? just question. not blame.
Did you manage to load the events properly? I don't know why but my game is glitching out. Can't get sister's NTR Scene and any of mother's pregnant scenes.

Edit: could I be glitching due to having SAZ installed? I'm using a different folder though.

Last edited:

kazania

Sep 12, 2019
Did you manage to load the events properly? I don't know why but my game is glitching out. Can't get sister's NTR Scene and any of mother's pregnant scenes.

Edit: could I be glitching due to having SAZ installed? I'm using a different folder though.
I DON`T KNOW ABOUT SAZ MOD. BUT I EXPERIENCE SAME THING. I SOLVED IT BY ACTIVATING AND DISABLED HARD MOD AND PREGNANCY MOD.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
When the birth is done you can impregnate them again and again, as often you like. (A baby-counter is also something in the second part update).

So impregnate → getting told about pregnancy → have fun with them in their late pregnancy → birth
How realistically possible would it be for the girls to raise the babies? Or do they just pop out the kid and it's never seen again? :unsure: I know it's just a game and it'll probably not happen but would be cool if the girls get to show off the consequences of their debauchery. :devilish: Still awesome update to include pregnancy!!

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How realistically possible would it be for the girls to raise the babies? Or do they just pop out the kid and it's never seen again? :unsure: I know it's just a game and it'll probably not happen but would be cool if the girls get to show off the consequences of their debauchery. :devilish: Still awesome update to include pregnancy!!
They don't seem to want to raise the baby on the corruption path. They give birth in the hospital and scream "No what have we done" and then you impregnate them again like the first time. Funny

Last edited:
Reactions: idungoofd

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Bugs again? Here we go again.
Bugs will continue to rule this game until you squash them
or until finally this game is turned into a VN game where no bugs rule.
Well almost no bugs....peace.
In this game It doesn't bother me that it's not a VN. Like someone said earlier It easier to choose the path you want but It's true the gym bug is quite annoying.
Also apart from the pregnancy events there's no real change and still no new scenes for Alexis I think.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes