mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
I think my game bugged. When I impregnate mom, she is nowhere to be seen in later stages, there is interact button in parents room 6PM but when I click it nothing happens. Can somebody share their save?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
What events happen and what time do they happen during late pregnancy. Nicole just disappears except for at 12pm
You only have an event with nicole at night, around 8 or 9 PM and a morning event with cassandra when she's in the kitchen.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is there an ntr scene with pregnant Alexis, I can only see non ntr scene in the secret place even when I set her relationship below zero??

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Yes and I mean the folder in the pc not the folder in the game.
Rem'Py has it's own seperate folder with all the saves.
So if you want to start fresh and not have those saves in the way you must go to the Rem'py folder.
OK will try it out tomorrow. Thanks.

Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-24
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android (0.8.5 fix): - - MEGA - - -
Others (0.8.5 fix): * - *COMPRESSED - *ANDROID(modded)

Patches:
Extras: SAZ MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - SPECIAL RENDERS - - IMAGES FROM PATREON

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
Ful bug dude....this game restart after 10 min

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
I'm confused with the changelog, is this the full 9.0 update or just the first part? Can you kill the rivals and get the girls pregnant now?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Yea I couldn't seem to find it too. Is it at the secret place with Davide? Like you have to leave the house?
Dunno if its even that scene it the game, that is why I asking if someone else have it. If there are ntr and non ntr scenes for nicole and cassandra then I assuming that there is also both versions for alexis.

Mar 24, 2018
Is there a way to view the scenes like in a gallery with commands. with seeds of chaos, I was able to console command the scenes but in here it saids script is disabled. Know how to access those scenes?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes