Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I thought it looked like like the ZAZ mode wasn't updated to this update yet.
So use at your own risk
No I don't have SAZ Mod installed for the v9. I have a separate folder with v0.8.5 with SAZ Mod which I was wondering if it conflicted with v9 or not, or is the game just really damn buggy. I can't even get the girls to wear their clothes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No I don't have SAZ Mod installed for the v9. I have a separate folder with v0.8.5 with SAZ Mod which I was wondering if it conflicted with v9 or not, or is the game just really damn buggy. I can't even get the girls to wear their clothes.
In one word.....yes....yes it does.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
may I ask in this game that you must choose the path between love and corrupted? or it can be between two routes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Damn. How am I supposed to uninstall it then? Cus all I did was drop SAZ's mod files into a separate COPY of Tyrant (V0.8.5), and it's somehow fucking with a completely different copy of the game I have (v0.9)?
It's Rem'Py....so just look for the folder.
Make sure you have the saves that matter to you and delete everything in that folder then try it....peace.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Decent update but Nicole should've had a bigger pregnant sex scene in her room, or well, more positions.

Her sex scene was small compared to Cassandra and Alexis where theirs was full.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
It's Rem'Py....so just look for the folder.
Make sure you have the saves that matter to you and delete everything in that folder then try it....peace.
But that shouldn't fuck with anything, right? I get that I'm supposed to clear out the "renpy" folder in the Tyrant folder itself, but SAZMOD installation simply involves dropping the mod into the "game" folder... How does this carry over errors into v9?

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
David hanged himself first, then comes to dinner.
It's such a small mistake.
When I pollinated all the ,,flowers,,, I flew to the desktop.

• Haha
Reactions: lofi

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
But that shouldn't fuck with anything, right? I get that I'm supposed to clear out the "renpy" folder in the Tyrant folder itself, but SAZMOD installation simply involves dropping the mod into the "game" folder... How does this carry over errors into v9?
Yes and I mean the folder in the pc not the folder in the game.
Rem'Py has it's own seperate folder with all the saves.
So if you want to start fresh and not have those saves in the way you must go to the Rem'py folder.

Reactions: Throwaway7777
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes