Jalios

Dec 17, 2017
So I'm kinda stuck with the delivery quest. I take the package, I wait till it's tuesday/thursday, but there is no subway icon, checked every single hour and even every other day at every hour but the subway icon is never there and I can't complete the quest. Am I missing something here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Getting them pregnant going all the way to birth then pregnant again. :love::p:love:

I'm in for sure but will wait for more content with the girls that are pregnant for each month there pregnant not just the last stage.

• Love
Reactions: Jamsalad

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Don't know if it's a bug or not but I keep having minus relationship points at the end of the day, even on love path. Same thing happened to me around 2 years ago when I first played it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't know if it's a bug or not but I keep having minus relationship points at the end of the day, even on love path. Same thing happened to me around 2 years ago when I first played it.
That's normal and part of the game.

Reactions: ImperialD
Jun 21, 2017
Updated OP

The Tyrant [v0.8.5][saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.46GB

Download PC (874MB):
- - - -

Download Mac (784MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Capture.JPG

Apr 30, 2017
Know what's funny, I was just here yesterday thinking to myself, "Man, I wish there'd be an update for this game soon; I love the artwork, and I can't wait to play the game once he finishes it."

I wake up this morning and BOOM! He updated it!

Apr 30, 2017
This "game" got an update?
Am i dead?
Also is it worth playing over again for this update?
I don't know if it's good to start over for (as I am currently still downloading it), but I just plan to unpack the game and look at the images there; that's what I do for most games until they get finished

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes