Paz

Aug 9, 2016
A lot of us don't want to see """OUR""" women getting fucked by other guys.

We like to get all the women pregnant ourselves.
To go a few steps further, the MC impregnating the women whenever he feels like is another stepping stone towards the "They are mine" feeling. This makes it almost a polar opposite from NTR in certain situations.

Apples and oranges really.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Too bad shows me archive is corrupt 2 errors are showing while i was extracting it 1 in beginning and if i do not break operation then 1 also in the end what to do ......?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Too bad shows me archive is corrupt 2 errors are showing while i was extracting it 1 in beginning and if i do not break operation then 1 also in the end what to do ......?
Most devs use the latest version of WinRAR and or 7zip.

Upgrade yours and see if that works for you.

WinRAR:
7zip:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.9.1 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Am I correct in thinking that there's going to be more sex scenes while they are pregnant or is this just it? The change log confuses me a bit, I know he's got more events but are those events BEFORE pregnancy too?

Because even for a rush job, this seems way too rushed.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Last time I played this game (a million years ago), there wasn't much content if you switched off NTR. Is that still the case?
There's more non-NTR stuff now.

The latest update only got like 4-5 NTR images while everything else was non-NTR.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I think for the NTR fans they should play the small NTR scene this update simply for the hilarity lol it's actually funny.

Nicole is lying there ready to get fucked by the MC then randomly Davide just climbs in through the window while he was just wandering around LMAO

Took me out of immersion

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have the same bug as me ?
When I go to sleep, I see the panel with how many points I have lost (NTR hard mode) and after that I'm in the main menu...
I can't spend a day (and a night), is there a fix or should I download it again ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so is this update just about pregnancy? any non pregnancy stuff?
Read the changelog. This is the first part of the .9 update, focused on getting pregnancy up and running; the rest of the update should be done by end of week:

So this is now a part of 0.9, with the pregnancy system and some pregnancy events. This should be the first part of the update, which I planned to release much sooner, but couldn‘t (see above). I tested it extensive, but with the help of many more eyes, I can be more sure that it‘s bug-free. The second part are mostly new events and the killing system, which are most easier to implement. I literally locked myself in to finish them, without any outside influences to get it done until friday

Reactions: Blood-Lust
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes