Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Okay... I download the game again (three times tbh) and the game put me back in the main menu after the MC goes to sleep...

I dont understand (and when I see the thread it seems that nobody has this issue).

Please is there a solution (delete my saves, disable the incest or the NTR or idk)...

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Tried this game a couuple of times and I can't seem to get past the first few events. Even with the walkthrough, it's too cryptic.
In every game of this type there is a set number of things to get started in the path you want (like in MOTH) and then it becomes clearer. but here it's weirdly done. No progress seems to occur. Go figure.
Maybe the walkthrough is not clear enough to me in the first steps.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Tried this game a couuple of times and I can't seem to get past the first few events. Even with the walkthrough, it's too cryptic.
In every game of this type there is a set number of things to get started in the path you want (like in MOTH) and then it becomes clearer. but here it's weirdly done. No progress seems to occur. Go figure.
Maybe the walkthrough is not clear enough to me in the first steps.
What are you stuck on?

Ubu71

Jul 6, 2019
Okay... I download the game again (three times tbh) and the game put me back in the main menu after the MC goes to sleep...

I dont understand (and when I see the thread it seems that nobody has this issue).

Please is there a solution (delete my saves, disable the incest or the NTR or idk)...
You can disable "Hard Mode" in the MC's room !

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
What are you stuck on?
Idk, i'm starting the game, do like the first fewdays, join the gang,, make the delivery, go in the basement etc, then nothing. No story progression or anything apart from farming points with the girls and stuff, idk.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I gotta say it...I just dont get the need for the whole pregnancy thing. Why is it such a big deal that the women in the game get bloated bellies and have children? I mean is pregnancy really a fetish people were pushing for?

I feel like if theres a pregnancy system it should be introduced in the game at the beginning like how [Breast Mafia] does its games; For them its like a side/minigame where the heroine gets pregnant->Hospital for a few days->Dumps baby at mother/daycare->back to normal gameplay.

I dont see why The Tyrant needed that type of system when its set itself up as more of a storydriven/choices matter type of game, the whole system just seems a bit out of place. Anyways thats just my take.

Edit: Geez guys it would be nice if someone would reply instead of just facepalming my opinion on the matter, I guess genuine curiosity just comes off as being a douche-bag to you guys huh? Can we not have discussions here anymore?

Last edited:

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Idk, i'm starting the game, do like the first fewdays, join the gang,, make the delivery, go in the basement etc, then nothing. No story progression or anything apart from farming points with the girls and stuff, idk.
Some stuff takes time but look for the trigger points at different times of the day, notice where the girls are and interact because a lot of the basement events is like a domino effect.

Also if you're an NTR fan, the relationship has to be 5 or lower. No NTR - 5 or higher. If you have money you can take them out on dates which triggers future events.

Reactions: SDaddy666

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Some stuff takes time but look for the trigger points at different times of the day, notice where the girls are and interact because a lot of the basement events is like a domino effect.

Also if you're an NTR fan, the relationship has to be 5 or lower. No NTR - 5 or higher. If you have money you can take them out on dates which triggers future events.
Ok thanks, but how do i keep my relationship at low levels ?

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Ok thanks, but how do i keep my relationship at low levels ?
They automatically get deducted everytime you sleep

But in your room, if you click on "cheat" there you can deduct or increase relationships scores, and increase love/corruption scores. It's the best tool in the game to explore scenes.

Love, corruption and NTR all 3 gets you different scenes.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
I think for the NTR fans they should play the small NTR scene this update simply for the hilarity lol it's actually funny.

Nicole is lying there ready to get fucked by the MC then randomly Davide just climbs in through the window while he was just wandering around LMAO

Took me out of immersion
Where and when does that happen? Been playing around with 0.9 but haven't seen it yet....

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
got a bug where i cant get the mothers late preggo scene
edit: here's my save not sure what's going on but i simply every time i click interact it goes away

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes