Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So I am trying to unlock Date 2 with Nicole.
I can take her to basement at 10pm alone and not drug her and pick an outfit, but Date 2 is grayed out no matter what I do.
Corruption higher/lower than relationship and the same with love. Nothing works. I've searched through this tread and nothing. I have an old save where I did the NTR stuff that I have done it on without problems. But now I cannot.

Edit, she cannot be pregnant it seems there is a conflict there and you cant go on the second date.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
holy hell I did a literal jaw drop when I saw this finally back on the latest updates! Preggo aint my thing but hell Im just glad it aint dead!!

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
The Changelog only mentions pregnancy. Can Alexis finally be added to Basement events? Do you have more content or is it just bugfix?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Game breaking bug that didnt exist in previous verion, if you play on hardmode game crashes at the end of the day and you cannot progress.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To go a few steps further, the MC impregnating the women whenever he feels like is another stepping stone towards the "They are mine" feeling. This makes it almost a polar opposite from NTR in certain situations.

Apples and oranges really.
pretty much says it for me .... mine mine mine , you touch i cut off your hand or whatever else you touched her with lmao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My playthrough is going to be all F'd up especially on the NTR route lol.

MC- Hey, Nicole, stop fucking Davide and give me a hand job dood.
EQ_oiv9WAAA2Nws.jpeg

Nicole- Fine..., make sure you give DJ his bottle.

MC- Okay!!! and you know I've been wondering why did we name our baby DJ? He's also a little darker than me :) ?

Nicole-.....

MC-:) .... :( ....:cry:

:ROFLMAO: this picture has been disturbing me all day and if i can't unsee this, no one can.

Last edited:

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
question why is my old save work but tangel with a new game??like old save then the dude hang then the next morning its like the first day of the game!!! and how do i get the nicole subway scene???

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes