over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well this game........put a cheat in it but the cheat show different named women than the game,and when you see the stats for the real ones,it always shows -20 for all ........Do you have to change their names to make the cheat work?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hmm still has the bug of Dad being there at Dinner and after with the mother etc, etc even though in my game he is dead.
Thought that'd been fixed by now, after all it's been how many months since last update?

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
just downloaded the new update and it wont play saved game getting an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'load'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\TheTyrant-0.8.5.fix-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 465, in load
    return l.load(slotname)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'load'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.5.fix
Mon Feb 24 20:50:32 2020

Naustix

Oct 29, 2018
There does seem to be some problems with this build. Currently it is confirmed that turning on Hard Mode will prevent you from sleeping to the next day, by kicking you out to the main menu. If your save file is giving you trouble, it could be related to this.

Feb 7, 2018
I gotta say it...I just dont get the need for the whole pregnancy thing. Why is it such a big deal that the women in the game get bloated bellies and have children? I mean is pregnancy really a fetish people were pushing for?

I feel like if theres a pregnancy system it should be introduced in the game at the beginning like how [Breast Mafia] does its games; For them its like a side/minigame where the heroine gets pregnant->Hospital for a few days->Dumps baby at mother/daycare->back to normal gameplay.

I dont see why The Tyrant needed that type of system when its set itself up as more of a storydriven/choices matter type of game, the whole system just seems a bit out of place. Anyways thats just my take.

Edit: Geez guys it would be nice if someone would reply instead of just facepalming my opinion on the matter, I guess genuine curiosity just comes off as being a douche-bag to you guys huh? Can we not have discussions here anymore?
Pregnancy is the purpose of the most primal of the human drive. You know, the need to reproduce.

Some of us feel that just like the, ummm, climax of a sex is scene is the, well, climax, the climax to a sexual relationship is similarly pregnancy. It give meaning to the whole boinking thing. If we are talking story driven, there is a whooooole lot that pregnancy can do as a benchmark, point of drama, source of conflict, etc.

I have always personally felt that by and large when it comes to kinks it's not what you do but how you do it. And there is honestly a whooooole lot that you can do with pregnancy.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, I used unren to unpack the game so I could fix the iffy, engrish dialogue but for the life of me cant find which file(s) its in, which usually isn't a problem for me, anyone have an idea where its at?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
But that shouldn't fuck with anything, right? I get that I'm supposed to clear out the "renpy" folder in the Tyrant folder itself, but SAZMOD installation simply involves dropping the mod into the "game" folder... How does this carry over errors into v9?
SAZ MOD should not affect an game copy but the one the folder is in. What was the exact error message?
question why is my old save work but tangel with a new game??like old save then the dude hang then the next morning its like the first day of the game!!! and how do i get the nicole subway scene???
Saddog changed the code for this release to fix clothes issues, could be what is messing with your save.
Anytime I see a release after Dev said game breaking bug I start fresh game.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
So, I used unren to unpack the game so I could fix the iffy, engrish dialogue but for the life of me cant find which file(s) its in, which usually isn't a problem for me, anyone have an idea where its at?
It’s in all of them. Originally he had the code and events happen in a logical way. Things that happened in the living room were in living_room. Then with each update he put the changes in files called v06 for the updates made in version 0.6. And v075 for version 0.75 etc. so you need to know what version the changes were in that you want to change. He also has modified the original files. Personally I think he would have been better off if he would have just stuck with updating the original files, but I get the logic of trying to keep the new changes in one version file, but you have a lot of work ahead of you when you realize there’s bugs in some of the old versions and trying to figure out which one it was.

I’m not saying he’s wrong for his approach. Everyone works in different ways. What works for some people doesn’t for others

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Did I mess something up, Iused to be able to screw mom in the living room and now I can only look.
You probably clicked LOVE a lot to push that stat above CORRUPT.
So either change Nicole's outfit to change events or go to your room and change the CORRUPT stat or just play thru the day only using CORRUPT choice.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Did I mess something up, Iused to be able to screw mom in the living room and now I can only look.
You mean the one when nicole is cleaning in the Living room? you can only do it on the corruption path and i think you need more than 50 corrupt points i believe.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes