Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Pregnancy is the purpose of the most primal of the human drive. You know, the need to reproduce.

Some of us feel that just like the, ummm, climax of a sex is scene is the, well, climax, the climax to a sexual relationship is similarly pregnancy. It give meaning to the whole boinking thing. If we are talking story driven, there is a whooooole lot that pregnancy can do as a benchmark, point of drama, source of conflict, etc.

I have always personally felt that by and large when it comes to kinks it's not what you do but how you do it. And there is honestly a whooooole lot that you can do with pregnancy.
I feel that having a kid is pretty major but as the game would have you think its just; Creampie->Big Belly->Done, Back to more sex.

It wasnt really set up to be this climactic event in the characters lives atleast from what I have seen. There doesnt feel like theres weight behind it, it more so just seems like a way to squeeze in some preggo sex scenes. To-reiterate I feel like if saddog was gonna go the pregnancy route it shouldve been an endgame scenario or already introduced at the start of the game as a story/plot element going foward instead of what we have now which is a thrust in pregnancy "system".

Reactions: FroKe88

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
I feel that having a kid is pretty major but as the game would have you think its just; Creampie->Big Belly->Done, Back to more sex.

It wasnt really set up to be this climactic event in the characters lives atleast from what I have seen. There doesnt feel like theres weight behind it, it more so just seems like a way to squeeze in some preggo sex scenes. To-reiterate I feel like if saddog was gonna go the pregnancy route it shouldve been an endgame scenario or already introduced at the start of the game as a story/plot element going foward instead of what we have now which is a thrust in pregnancy "system".
i figure it the system of pregnancy. but is nicole preg sex and cassandra sofa pregnant scene are the only new scene this 0.9?? or did i miss something

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
i figure it the system of pregnancy. but is nicole preg sex and cassandra sofa pregnant scene are the only new scene this 0.9?? or did i miss something

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Imho pregnancy is a real turn-off in a game like this. I really wish the dev didn't waste his time adding something like that to the game, but from what I understand it's completely avoidable, as any such content should be, so kudos for that. There are many games out there which seem really nice, but force you into content like transformation, futa, etc. and that's the wrong way to go about it.

What I'm more interested in is if there is any new normal content in this update, I read the last few pages of the comments and didn't find any information. The change log also seems to cover only the pregnancy, so could anyone just tell me if I should skip this update?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i want to konw incest patch what for.
incest patch basically change the name in the dialog box
Nicole without patch = Mom with patch
the same for Dad
and sisters in some dialog but in this case the box their names remain Cassandra and Alexis.

Reactions: kazania

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Someone know is the Dev plan to push more the "prostitution" path ?
I mean more content with the selling drug events. I think that on the corruption path, it's an achivement of dominance over the girls.
I saw on the thread that the game is close to the end but there is so much more to do.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Imho pregnancy is a real turn-off in a game like this. I really wish the dev didn't waste his time adding something like that to the game, but from what I understand it's completely avoidable, as any such content should be, so kudos for that. There are many games out there which seem really nice, but force you into content like transformation, futa, etc. and that's the wrong way to go about it.

What I'm more interested in is if there is any new normal content in this update, I read the last few pages of the comments and didn't find any information. The change log also seems to cover only the pregnancy, so could anyone just tell me if I should skip this update?
If you don't like pregnancy, there is nothing new for you to see. So you might want to sit that one out.

Reactions: Joe Banana

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It seems that a lot of people are very frustrated by this 0.9 update and would prefer a Pregnant Pause but to be fair to saddog it is a choice and avoidable. :) :coffee:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
When you find out they are pregnant, make sure you go to your room and click on "fast forward to late pregnancy" then you can have sex with them while they are pregnant.

Otherwise you can't.

Nicole's pregnant scene will trigger at the parents room around 6pm, not automatically but click on the event.

The girls got pregnant in a stagger fashion, so I only had the option to see the elder sister pregnant. After that, the other girls did tell me they were pregnant but I had no option to hasten their pregnancy.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
There's also scene with Alexis preg, at her secret place.

I've seen Alexis love preg scene (very hot), didn't manage to see corruption or NTR (gave birth to my child)
I've seen Cassandra love preg scene (nice), didn't manage to see corruption or NTR (although she gave birth to Davide's child)
I didn't see any Nicole preg scene, where is meant to happen? Shower? She monstly dissapear once she's pregnant in my game :(

It's a pitty there's only one scene preg; I was eager to see a weekend event, but all of them were all of a sudden not pregnant (same weekend events for all three of them; hell, even Davide's event with Alexis, she wasn't pregnant T___T)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
It seems that a lot of people are very frustrated by this 0.9 update and would prefer a Pregnant Pause but to be fair to saddog it is a choice and avoidable. :) :coffee:
Well... my only complain is that there are just one scene per girl (family girls, not Irina)... out of that, I love the update.

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for NTR pregnancy? got all the normal pregnancy scenes but cannot get any NTR pregnancy, even in a new game with pure NTR playthrough.

Reactions: Appu
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes