Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Updated OP

The Tyrant [v0.8.5][saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.46GB

Download PC (874MB):
- - - -

Download Mac (784MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please compress the
v0.9 version....thanks

Reactions: amtr and contatu

zachariel027

Nov 13, 2019
Is there any walkthrough for NTR pregnancy? got all the normal pregnancy scenes but cannot get any NTR pregnancy, even in a new game with pure NTR playthrough.
you must get the girl pregnant until they said they got pregnant by u. then lower their relationship under 5. go to their pregnancy scene when they are at late pregnancy> u get ntr pregnancy saying the babies are not yours LOL.

Reactions: Phantomdes

aldan

Mar 21, 2019
в конце дня игра вылетает в Главное меню - в чем проблема?

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
There's also scene with Alexis preg, at her secret place.

I've seen Alexis love preg scene (very hot), didn't manage to see corruption or NTR (gave birth to my child)
I've seen Cassandra love preg scene (nice), didn't manage to see corruption or NTR (although she gave birth to Davide's child)
I didn't see any Nicole preg scene, where is meant to happen? Shower? She monstly dissapear once she's pregnant in my game :(

It's a pitty there's only one scene preg; I was eager to see a weekend event, but all of them were all of a sudden not pregnant (same weekend events for all three of them; hell, even Davide's event with Alexis, she wasn't pregnant T___T)
check.her.nicoles.room.when.she.pregnant

ricardogarcia75

May 4, 2018
[código]
Sinto muito, mas ocorreu uma exceção não capturada.

Ao carregar <'Image' u'clothing / diningroom / 12 pm002nicnormal.jpg '>:
Arquivo "game / SAZMOD / scripts / home / dining_room.rpy", linha 1752, no script
mãe "Oh, você está aqui [pov]. Venha comer conosco."
IOError: não foi possível encontrar o arquivo 'clothing / diningroom / 12 pm002nicnormal.jpg'.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
i.fucking.like.0.9!!!I.thought.its.just.pregnant.but.it.has.new.sex.scene.nc!!!
but.i.hope.the.next.patch.is.about.gangbang.or.other.character.scene.like..the.girl.in.the.bar.or.gangbang.the.girls.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Seems like the game bugs out like mad when you use cheats. I also can't unlock the secret place even though I've had Alexis' virginity taken and have unlocked the secret place.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Seems like the game bugs out like mad when you use cheats. I also can't unlock the secret place even though I've had Alexis' virginity taken and have unlocked the secret place.
to continue the story you must have completed at least 2 or 3 weekends If I remember well... a was in the SAZ MOD... (but it was a mistake) so now I have started the game again from the beginning .. but this game is very good and I really like to start to play again

in any case there is built in walkthrough that is very well written... just open the Phone and you will find it Screenshot 2020-02-25 at 15.51.37.png
the game is not like other games... this game is different.. you can really see all contents scene.... or avoid NTR... but i really suggest to turn on NTR and if you do not want see those scenes just take relationship withh all girls at more than 6 points

tails

Jun 2, 2017
Game seems to be bugged for me, the ingame walkthrough is telling me to take the "mother" for her second date, but the date is always greyed out for me

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
ok so is there ntr pregnant scene(not the birth) trigger nicole ntr pregnancy, but havent on cass and alexis. plus i sent the dress corrupt but only nicole wears it cass and alexis doesnt wear the slut dress??? why???

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes