Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
For all Italian players I have just published the Italian translation of "The Tyrant" version 090.
The link is in the first page of this thread.

Per tutti i giocatori italiani ho appena pubblicato la traduzione italiana di "The Tyrant" versione 090.
Il link e' nella prima pagina di questo thread.

aldan

Mar 21, 2019
[Цитата= " гуси, сообщение: 3078763, участник: 123796"]
тренажерный зал не появится, это происходит с кем-нибудь еще?
[/ЦИТАТА]
даже при включении НТР мод игра вылетает в меню после сна

LeoXXX

Jun 5, 2017
Can you fix me, but .... something has changed in the game, in addition to pregnancy, of course? Only one scene with Alexis and it seems to me that she is taken from "Fan Art"

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Love the prenancy addition, Can you get the friend pregnant? Ihave only been able to get mom and the sisters

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Game seems to be bugged for me, the ingame walkthrough is telling me to take the "mother" for her second date, but the date is always greyed out for me
is she pregnant? End the pregnancy if that's the case fixed everything for me. Also corruption higher than love or relationship dont remember which one i had it higher than both.

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
you must get the girl pregnant until they said they got pregnant by u. then lower their relationship under 5. go to their pregnancy scene when they are at late pregnancy> u get ntr pregnancy saying the babies are not yours LOL.
Excuse me but I think you misunderstood Sexlaber. He/she asked "pure ntr" route but your answer is savage level ntr :)

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
hey guys i extract images.rpa with RPATool and extraction was successful but all pics are blank?
Use chrome and if it opens, it's webp format. It will still show as .png because it's easier to keep the extension rather than revise entire pages of code to sort out the right image names for the program. The process that is the png is compressed by switching it to the .webp format while compressing and retaining the file extensions and names.

Reactions: Johi and Gabaw
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes