Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Vive la France :)

@Kakato i`m definitely not french. :)

Looks like The Tyrant has many french fans.
Normal tho french people like drama movies.

The Best French movies are mostly drama.
How do you Alizée then ? :p And no, I'm not a fan of drama movies. :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I'm on 0.2 playing on Win10 x64 and I get a shitfest of errors when talking with big sister and her friend, I still don't know who se is or how to identify her because I have to skip every conversation with the "ignore" button from the error log menu.

I'm using the iPatch just in case, any help with this? cheers thanks in advance!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi there I'm on 0.2 playing on Win10 x64 and I get a shitfest of errors when talking with big sister and her friend, I still don't know who se is or how to identify her because I have to skip every conversation with the "ignore" button from the error log menu.

I'm using the iPatch just in case, any help with this? cheers thanks in advance!

replace the file and start new game.

R

RWaites

there's a fix-fix posted here

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks! I checked #1 but it wasn't there so I asked, does this have any form of sex or intimate contact? all I've been able to unlock is a drunken HJ from mom :noexpression: cheers!

Edit:
Also I'm assuming touching mom while she's lying on the couch at 2pm is an automatic bad end since both options throw me back into the main menu?

Last edited:

Disco Dancer

Jun 4, 2017
Only 1 day of gameplay? I mean all interactions are same in 2nd day except mom in living room, 7 am. Any other change in 2nd day?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Only 1 day of gameplay? I mean all interactions are same in 2nd day except mom in living room, 7 am. Any other change in 2nd day?
If having enough love/corruption points with Mom her events at 9am (club) and 2pm (on the sofa) extend a little bit. Also repeating the yoga training with older sis slightly changes in the dialogue.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thanks! I checked #1 but it wasn't there so I asked, does this have any form of sex or intimate contact? all I've been able to unlock is a drunken HJ from mom :noexpression: cheers!
You can do a lot of spanking and voyeur some sex etc, but not got beyond that yet, it is a new game.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Has the issue with Irinia been fixed yet? It's like groundhogs day every time I meet her in the living room.

Always asks me to name her. Running out of names now.. :FeelsBadMan:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
P
Has the issue with Irinia been fixed yet? It's like groundhogs day every time I meet her in the living room.

Page 66 download the file ... and congrats your the 209th person to ask without checking even on the same page.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

Dude, on this very page your question has been adressed multiple times. There are NO excuses for such a laziness. There should be some sort of punishment system until each and everyone learns his/her lesson.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
@paragon

Yay me! :p Yes, a doh moment.

But seriously I should have rephrased my question, I ended up modifying a variable. Just wasn't sure if there was an official hotfix or not.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Someone talked awhile ago about a masturbation scene in the shower, is there really one or is it just one where older sis wash herself?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes