Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
ok im confused. i keep trying to kill davide but keeps failing. i did it once without saz mod but cant find a way around it.

using The Tyrant 0.9.1 SazMod Beta with The Tyrant [v0.9.1].
I think that you can't succeed if you don't have enough relationship points with nicole.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
if onlyfans uses paypal then there would be no difference obviously once paypal flexes its muscles with onlyfans as its done with patreon:)
I actually don't think they could flex their muscle with OnlyFans because their entire revenue comes from OnlyFans models, if anything sexual related is banned then they get squat.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
ok im confused. i keep trying to kill davide but keeps failing. i did it once without saz mod but cant find a way around it.

using The Tyrant 0.9.1 SazMod Beta with The Tyrant [v0.9.1].
Saz is more likely to see this if you put in the Saz mod thread. You know the one you downloaded it from

youpla

May 9, 2017
In this game, do we see en evolution of the girls way of dressing or doing their makeup as they are more and more corrupted ?
I've just done the beginning and the main character is imagining them in nasty outfits : it really motivates me to play the game, but are the girls really extreme in their last steps of corruption ?

Thanks if you can clarify this for me. ;)

Reactions: Sasuke92

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
In this game, do we see en evolution of the girls way of dressing or doing their makeup as they are more and more corrupted ?
I've just done the beginning and the main character is imagining them in nasty outfits : it really motivates me to play the game, but are the girls really extreme in their last steps of corruption ?

Thanks if you can clarify this for me. ;)
I wanted stuff like this too but too much work for Saddog lol and besides he's way too inconsistent anyway.

One day you can be fucking Nicole in the kitchen and she's like "yeah Davide let's go to the basement and fuck me all night long", next she's trying to fight it.

I wanted a scene of Nicole getting fucked by Davide and humiliating Bruce in the process as a part of character development in the NTR route, as she gets more corrupt by Davide.

Reactions: Centrophy

Boohty23

Apr 14, 2020
Hi guys, anyone knows why i get this error when i start the game, the game is in three parts i have three images.rpa

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\MOJO\Downloads\Compressed\Extracted\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc.part2_3\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\MOJO\Downloads\Compressed\Extracted\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc.part2_3\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 308, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\MOJO\Downloads\Compressed\Extracted\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc.part2_3\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "C:\Users\MOJO\Downloads\Compressed\Extracted\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc.part2_3\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

youpla

May 9, 2017
I wanted stuff like this too but too much work for Saddog lol and besides he's way too inconsistent anyway.

One day you can be fucking Nicole in the kitchen and she's like "yeah Davide let's go to the basement and fuck me all night long", next she's trying to fight it.

I wanted a scene of Nicole getting fucked by Davide and humiliating Bruce in the process as a part of character development in the NTR route, as she gets more corrupt by Davide.

I suppose, yes, that this kind of game suffers from way too many inconsistances.

But do the girls evolve in their looks, clothes, makeup, etc ??

And by the way, how much pregnancy is there currently in the game ? How does it work, and can I impregnate even the youngest daughter ?

Boohty23

Apr 14, 2020
I have tried to both and still there is this error, i have three images.rpa so does it work like that? i think it should be one images.rpa

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I suppose, yes, that this kind of game suffers from way too many inconsistances.

But do the girls evolve in their looks, clothes, makeup, etc ??

And by the way, how much pregnancy is there currently in the game ? How does it work, and can I impregnate even the youngest daughter ?
they change their clothes....
pregnancy has 1-2 events per girl, once a girl is pregnant, she'll wake you up to tell you (so if all 3 get pregnant, it will take you 3 days to find out).
you can advance it straight to child birth and see some of the ugliest daz babies...

• Haha
Reactions: lazycodemonkey
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes