Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
foot yes. But this is a game about making the family your slaves/lover with high male dom story, so fedom wouldn't slightest sense here. Also reading tags help a lot...they are there for a reason
Thanks For the Reply Bro:). Someone mentioned that this game have femdom but the tags didn't...That's why i asked. I also experienced some good femdom scenes in games.. but the tags didn't mentioned them. Just want to make sure ;)

Reactions: Dorat1

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Thanks For the Reply Bro:). Someone mentioned that this game have femdom but the tags didn't...That's why i asked. I also experienced some good femdom scenes in games.. but the tags didn't mentioned them. Just want to make sure ;)
I mean, if you want a women doming another women as punishment you'll see that(pretty much one scene as far as I can remember), but as far femdom on male you'll see none.

Reactions: locco1234

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I've noticed that these posts only ever have New NTR Images but nothing else. Does he just not ever update the noraml gallery or is it you?
There is regular update for non NTR images too. Thing is, there is two times more of non-NTR images, so saddog posts just a link to gallery. Eg, there was 11 non-NTR images in latest reward update and 5 non-NTR.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
There is regular update for non NTR images too. Thing is, there is two times more of non-NTR images, so saddog posts just a link to gallery. Eg, there was 11 non-NTR images in latest reward update and 5 non-NTR.
why aren't those ever linked in his posts though? its not like hes gonna run out of space

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Where is the version 9.5? The developer said that he will release it on 20th June. But, it's already mid july now! Did he solve the patreon issue?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Where is the version 9.5? The developer said that he will release it on 20th June. But, it's already mid july now! Did he solve the patreon issue?
Dont worry he write this just to relax us so we all already expect new update on maybe next year. Maybe

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Saddog has literally cried wolf so often in the past I do not believe a word he ever says... and people still give him money. Unbelievable.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
Dont worry he write this just to relax us so we all already expect new update on maybe next year. Maybe
I guess he could not solve the pateron issue then. Last time he was saying that Patreon is forcing him to abandon or re-write the whole game, as it has incest. No update since then?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess he could not solve the pateron issue then. Last time he was saying that Patreon is forcing him to abandon or re-write the whole game, as it has incest. No update since then?
It is not really like this game would really work without the incest part unless you would do a way bigger setup and rewrite would be insane amount of work. I would really wish Patreon and paypal would stop being the self imposed censors of good taste and morality. They are companies with something akin to a monopoly and it should be legally forbidden for them to apply censorship on legal content They are not elected officials and even elected officials should be careful about imposing their morals upon others.

Feb 28, 2018
I think the incest shouldn't be an issue. It might be there in the code but it's only accessible if the players modify the original game files themselves. That's not violating the Patreon terms.
I think the bigger issue is the sexual coercion in the corruption and NTR routes. That can be classified as sexual violence in some scenes which is definitely a violation of Patreon's terms.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
I think the incest shouldn't be an issue. It might be there in the code but it's only accessible if the players modify the original game files themselves. That's not violating the Patreon terms.
I think the bigger issue is the sexual coercion in the corruption and NTR routes. That can be classified as sexual violence in some scenes which is definitely a violation of Patreon's terms.
I think the incest would be an issue if he implemented marriage, he would become Nicole’s husband and the girls father. I think that was the problem. The game has no incest unless you had the non-official patch.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
I copied below some part from his last patreon post. He claimed that pateron team knows about f95 incest patch !!

""
.......As you may noticed the patreon site changed and I cut the ties to my first game.
The reason of this is an other review I got from the patreon Trust & Safety team a few weeks ago.
They wanted me to abandon „the Tyrant“ and I had some tough discussion with them to keep the game here.
Another external piracy site, which offer my game as a download, claimed that it‘s possible to enable incest in my game without modifying it with additional files. (I think they offered an already modified game, so no external files are needed to add).
I can‘t name the site here, but it‘s name starts with an F. Some may know which I mean. So I assume patreon knew about this external site, because they have set a link to my patreon.
It took me a while and a long conversation to clarify that there some mods out there to modify incest and other stuff in the game and the game itself is free of this content. Also I learned in the conversation how patreon defines incest.

Original quote from the T&S team:
„We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include a larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the bloodline, but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law.........

""

Reactions: Snugglepuff

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
How to do that, there is no button to do that.
There is one button "interact" under that: music on and off, cheat, sleep, always pregnant, newer pregnant, reset pregnant, clothes for all three.
Under cheats, there is: close, 4 buttons for each character(+love, +relationship, +corruption, -relationship)
At the beginning of the game there was the question, if you left it on, then you might have to start again unless you use an editor to switch it off, something like "save editor"

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I copied below some part from his last patreon post. He claimed that pateron team knows about f95 incest patch !!

""
.......As you may noticed the patreon site changed and I cut the ties to my first game.
The reason of this is an other review I got from the patreon Trust & Safety team a few weeks ago.
They wanted me to abandon „the Tyrant“ and I had some tough discussion with them to keep the game here.
Another external piracy site, which offer my game as a download, claimed that it‘s possible to enable incest in my game without modifying it with additional files. (I think they offered an already modified game, so no external files are needed to add).
I can‘t name the site here, but it‘s name starts with an F. Some may know which I mean. So I assume patreon knew about this external site, because they have set a link to my patreon.
It took me a while and a long conversation to clarify that there some mods out there to modify incest and other stuff in the game and the game itself is free of this content. Also I learned in the conversation how patreon defines incest.

Original quote from the T&S team:
„We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include a larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the bloodline, but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law.........

""
But whats here on this site its not must bother patreon. Because if it was on patreon it one thing but whats on another site its not there territory

Reactions: RedSignal
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes