May 5, 2018
I'm wanting to play through the game again since this the first update I've played in about a year. Does anyone know how to make the text unseen again, so I can't skip text?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm wanting to play through the game again since this the first update I've played in about a year. Does anyone know how to make the text unseen again, so I can't skip text?
Writing the following in console should do it:
persistent._clear()

I don't think it's reversible and it'll reset everything aside from deleting saves according to what I could read.

gallux

May 30, 2020
Hi, I need help with second basement event.
I'm a gang member, I drugged her in first event, I discover she is allergic, now I can't access to the basement with her only.
At 10pm in living room there's always the scene "sit on my lap" ending with Davide in basement, how can i get the "something to drink" one? Thx in advance

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I need help with second basement event.
I'm a gang member, I drugged her in first event, I discover she is allergic, now I can't access to the basement with her only.
At 10pm in living room there's always the scene "sit on my lap" ending with Davide in basement, how can i get the "something to drink" one? Thx in advance
If you see her in the sofa by herself don't interact, go to the basement or skip an hour then go to the basement(can't remember)and don't drug her

gallux

May 30, 2020
If you see her in the sofa by herself don't interact, go to the basement or skip an hour then go to the basement(can't remember)and don't drug her
I can't see her in the sofa because the scene at 10pm living room doesn't lead to that, there's always Davide who ask her to lap on his knees and they go to the basement with MC and father

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I can't see her in the sofa because the scene at 10pm living room doesn't lead to that, there's always Davide who ask her to lap on her knees and they go in the basement with MC and father
That's because you don't have enough relationship points and therefore you are in the NTR path.

May 5, 2018
Writing the following in console should do it:
persistent._clear()

I don't think it's reversible and it'll reset everything aside from deleting saves according to what I could read.
I've seen people talk about writing into the console, but I'm not much of a computer genius, so I don't know how to do that. Also, when you say it's irreversible, does that mean anything I then read will still be seen as unread and therefore unskippable if I were to replay the scene? Or do you mean what I currently have read is now unread and I can't click an undo button to make them read again; I have to actually read it again?

BIG thanks for your help, my dude.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've seen people talk about writing into the console, but I'm not much of a computer genius, so I don't know how to do that. Also, when you say it's irreversible, does that mean anything I then read will still be seen as unread and therefore unskippable if I were to replay the scene? Or do you mean what I currently have read is now unread and I can't click an undo button to make them read again; I have to actually read it again?

BIG thanks for your help, my dude.
I just tested it(I'm just looking this stuff up btw)

Code:
persistent._clear(all)
Seems to have an effect. After using it all the text is unseen. I don't know how or why it works, but it does.

These didn't work:
Code:
persistent._clear()
persistent._clear

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLargePickel

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Nicole's 2nd date seems impossible to get even after i followed the guide it just doesn't happen.
You need the 2nd basement event + corruption/love enough. The 2nd basement event is the one where she dresses up. She'll do that twice before you're done.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do i get this event to happen?
Gimme 10 mins. Ill find out. I play 2 versions and last time was a while ago.
First part is definitely at 9pm where you DONT skip the event and you cant be under 5 relationship. Then it's either in the living room 10pm or basement 10pm.

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
I am trying to kill Davide and I already failed 20 times. Do you need specific stats to succesfully kill him?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes