matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
How do you think guys after how many month saddog gonna appear again and give us new date for upcoming update?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey, why is there no weekend romance and date options with Irina?
We have the main 3 in the household, but my favorite is easily Irina, I just seem to be stuck replaying the same date over and over again with no addition or change to tit.
To IT farther.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Hey, why is there no weekend romance and date options with Irina?
We have the main 3 in the household, but my favorite is easily Irina, I just seem to be stuck replaying the same date over and over again with no addition or change to tit.
To IT farther.
Irina's dates are at night around 10/11 i believe. She texts if you want to go out.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Irina's dates are at night around 10/11 i believe. She texts if you want to go out.
Yeah, but he's wondering why there's nothing but that date.

Anyway, there's no more date stuff that I know of but she has some lesbian scenes with Alexis and there's a threesome with Cassandra that I assume is only available on the love path cause I've never seen it.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
yeah I went on a date with her, then the next time I went on the exact same date with her, the next time I repeated the same process.
She texts me asking to go out on a date and its the same thing.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Anyone else get this? Its a green square as if its a place I can go but I can't click it. This is also happening with the gym.

Jul 28, 2019
I think that is Alexis's secret place, presumably highlighted because a new scene is available. Go to her room (at 2pm) and select to talk with her there.

The gym is bugged for me in the most recent version, remaining inaccessable even though it gets frequently highlighted in green to show that a new scene is available. Pretty sure others have noted this too.

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Is possible go to park? Always show me the green mark in there but if I pick the game doesnt let me go

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I think that is Alexis's secret place, presumably highlighted because a new scene is available. Go to her room (at 2pm) and select to talk with her there.

The gym is bugged for me in the most recent version, remaining inaccessable even though it gets frequently highlighted in green to show that a new scene is available. Pretty sure others have noted this too.
are you sure the girls aren't pregnant? there's no pregnant version for gym scenes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I can accept NTR (This time only),if there's no death (on family parts at least..Except the father,fuck him),by the way,there's a way to have the "family unite"? if you know what i mean... (again fuck th father)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How do you turn on hard NTR mode? i haven't seen an option for it, and at the start it only lets me turn NTR on or off.
Used to be an option to turn that on and off in the MC room but doesn't seem to be there now for some reason. :unsure:

Does anybody have complete save for 0.9.1? ntr enabled?
You'd probably be quicker using one of the mods you can get all the scenes you want with that.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The blonde sister has NTR? Is the only girl that dont see any NTR atm.. only with the big sis, the mom and the big sis friend.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes