PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I think it's a weekend event with her to start it off at the barn when you have to find her you can see them talking and you can choose to interupt them (stops NTR) or let them keep talking (NTR Route)
In the weekend always the MC finds her instantly, and I tried this with too much bad relationship points.. :( I keep trying haha, ty

Reactions: Mormont

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
In the weekend always the MC finds her instantly, and I tried this with too much bad relationship points.. :( I keep trying haha, ty
When you look for her around the barn, when facing the barn go to the left, and that is where you see both of them.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
When you look for her around the barn, when facing the barn go to the left, and that is where you see both of them.
Nope, the game doesnt let me do anything, only the text appear and then the scene is her stuck (and u choose help her or corrupt her)

Goji_01

Jun 12, 2017
We arrived in July when the new update?

PS
Of course this character is incredible and as always unreliable!
*sigh* you know this isn't exactly a normal year. I am impatient to see the next update too but long delays are going to be the new normal with things the way they are now.

Mante21

Feb 12, 2020
Nice game! i unlock all ntr and love dates... y hope Saddoggames add kate adn bartender storyline soon.

Tyrant is the best NTR game that I play. If you know more like this, tell me which, ty.

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone since I started studying Daz3d in order to make some content, I would like to ask you if you have any suggestions or sites where I can find useful guides.
In addition, if possible, have the patterns of the female characters of the game or a link where to find and download them.
I am grateful to you for any help!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hello everyone since I started studying Daz3d in order to make some content, I would like to ask you if you have any suggestions or sites where I can find useful guides.
In addition, if possible, have the patterns of the female characters of the game or a link where to find and download them.
I am grateful to you for any help!
try on this site's daz threads

Reactions: Alex040677
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes