Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I need help with second basement event.
I'm a gang member, I drugged her in first event, I discover she is allergic, now I can't access to the basement with her only.
At 10pm in living room there's always the scene "sit on my lap" ending with Davide in basement, how can i get the "something to drink" one? Thx in advance
Don't skip the 10PM event. The event flags for the 11PM basement scene won't happen if you do.

May 5, 2018
I just tested it(I'm just looking this stuff up btw)

Code:
persistent._clear(all)
Seems to have an effect. After using it all the text is unseen. I don't know how or why it works, but it does.

These didn't work:
Code:
persistent._clear()
persistent._clear
Cool. Cool. Cool. But where do I find this "console" to type this code in? Do I need to download some Ren'Py program or something?

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Cool. Cool. Cool. But where do I find this "console" to type this code in? Do I need to download some Ren'Py program or something?
Truth be told you dont need to use the console, just delete your persistent file in your save folder (Tyrant/Game/save) and in your AppData folder (User/Name(user name)/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Tyrant)

But if you really want to use the console just download UnRen (search the forums you'll find it) and choose #3 then in game just hit the shift+O.

Reactions: TheLargePickel

FlameDK

Aug 27, 2018
thanks for the game. really good graphics and characters and interesting gameplay.
I like Alexis best. she's very cute, shy and pretty.

there is an old missing bug. maybe from v06 script.
Alexis at 2pm, [talk -> tickle -> stop it] comes the same as [talk -> don't].
2pm 016a.jpg(~024a) scene don't appear. Both shows 2pm 013a.jpg(~15a) scene.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think an update was supposed to come out a few weeks ago, but dev was having issues with rendering the pregnancy or some crap like that...just something you have to get used to, good games seem to always take twice as long as you expect for updates. Frankly, I'd rather wait a bit longer to have more than 5 minutes of game play, for the sake of constant updates.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
I have a folder with both of the mods and it's fine, from my understanding you'll just not be able to use the gallery for the other mod as the scenes will have to be put manually.
By other mod do you mean the "JD" one? Because isn't that mod basically an elaborate gallery mod? If you can't use it woult that basically mean they're incompatable?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
By other mod do you mean the "JD" one? Because isn't that mod basically an elaborate gallery mod? If you can't use it woult that basically mean they're incompatable?
You just can't see scenes from this mods, while using the JD mod will only show the unmodded game scenes. But it won't interfere with the game, so they work together but like I said a modder will have to place the scenes of this mod in the JD mod so you'll have a gallery of this mod. Calling it "incompatible" is not the most accurate statement, as all you have to do is "mod" the JD mod.

Reactions: Dorat1

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I think an update was supposed to come out a few weeks ago, but dev was having issues with rendering the pregnancy or some crap like that...just something you have to get used to, good games seem to always take twice as long as you expect for updates. Frankly, I'd rather wait a bit longer to have more than 5 minutes of game play, for the sake of constant updates.
Many contents are missing, especially those in the basement. Don't forget all those keys regarding the Miranda-Nicole challenge. Then I noticed that the game has moments of missing content, and even when you manage to make the female characters change clothes there are some moments of the day when they don't wear new clothes and it's a shame.

We hope that this update comes out for quite some time now but I hope above all that the game is completed decently and without cuts or in a hurry.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes