Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
But talking to them dosn't effect relationship, looked before and after each talk, no change.
So giving flowers, chocolate, talking all you can and relationsship are still dropping... then it is impossible to keep above 5.
Ahh only one type of talking increases relationship...
That makes no sence, so to keep a steady relationship, you have to keep giving presents and talk. But then you are locked out of increasing love/corruption dialoges forever...
Sorry thats just bad gameplay mechanics
not entirely, you can use love options as soon as they show up, however the result of those changes based on the options you have.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
How to do that, there is no button to do that.
There is one button "interact" under that: music on and off, cheat, sleep, always pregnant, newer pregnant, reset pregnant, clothes for all three.
Under cheats, there is: close, 4 buttons for each character(+love, +relationship, +corruption, -relationship)
Crap, I know there was a button in earlier versions but since the prego options the button isn't there anymore, my bad.
Use the cheat menu to raise the relation for the girls.

beryn

May 8, 2017
not entirely, you can use love options as soon as they show up, however the result of those changes based on the options you have.
Sorry, don't understand what you are saying.

"Not entirely": what are you reffering to?
"however the result of those changes based on the options you have": don't get that at all, are relationship in play here or?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
But talking to them dosn't effect relationship, looked before and after each talk, no change.
So giving flowers, chocolate, talking all you can and relationsship are still dropping... then it is impossible to keep above 5.
Ahh only one type of talking increases relationship...
That makes no sence, so to keep a steady relationship, you have to keep giving presents and talk. But then you are locked out of increasing love/corruption dialogues forever...
Sorry thats just bad gameplay mechanics and is wierd, why would relationship drop if you are not showering with presents and dialogue?
that interaction in some way is needed, ok fine, thats makes sence, but this... no.
Use the cheats.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Crap, I know there was a button in earlier versions but since the prego options the button isn't there anymore, my bad.
Use the cheat menu to raise the relation for the girls.
Not going to cheat to be able to play without having any relationship with anyone.
If the mechanics are that they have to be negative all the time, then it's properly not for me.
Hoped you could raise relationship and love/corruption without cheating, but it's apperently not possible.
But thx for the suggestion.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The only one who might drop faster than you can build relationship with gifts is Nicole. Everyone else only decays at five per day, which is the same as you get from a single condom/flower/chocolate. For Nicole, just give her some chocolate and condoms and you should be fine. That'll maintain your relationship score, after which you can gain additional points to build up by interacting with her.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The only one who might drop faster than you can build relationship with gifts is Nicole. Everyone else only decays at five per day, which is the same as you get from a single condom/flower/chocolate. For Nicole, just give her some chocolate and condoms and you should be fine. That'll maintain your relationship score, after which you can gain additional points to build up by interacting with her.
Dropping 10 on everyone, it's ridicoulus that you have to shower everyone in gifts to keep up on a 0 gain/loss.
it's 10$ per character, and now keeps me from talking to everyone, since i have to work to be able to buy gifts... it's horrible gameplay.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Dropping 10 on everyone, it's ridicoulus that you have to shower everyone in gifts to keep up on a 0 gain/loss.
it's 10$ per character, and now keeps me from talking to everyone, since i have to work to be able to buy gifts... it's horrible gameplay.
you can sell drugs at 5 PM when the house is empty

beryn

May 8, 2017
you can sell drugs at 5 PM when the house is empty
No you can't, can't enter the basement.
Using all time there is to keep a steady relationship score, can't progress on anything due to that.
Can't deliver in the mornings since you have to talk/work all the time to keep a steady relationship.
I don't get the game, thats clear.

I could accept a negative relation with everybody and then progress, but that seems stupid.

Edit: Oh... you have to have money to go on the dates, but all the money are used on gifts, so you are forced to have a negative relation to progress, not possible to earn money without having a negative relation... omg this is idiotic.

it's ok that the developer wants his game like this, but then it should be more clear that everything is locked and you can't make a difference.
Now it has mechanics thats doing nothing.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I already know that many patreons report for saddog patreon page and its possible that soon his page gonna be block or deleted.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
You may be playing with hard
No you can't, can't enter the basement.
Using all time there is to keep a steady relationship score, can't progress on anything due to that.
Can't deliver in the mornings since you have to talk/work all the time to keep a steady relationship.
I don't get the game, thats clear.

I could accept a negative relation with everybody and then progress, but that seems stupid.

Edit: Oh... you have to have money to go on the dates, but all the money are used on gifts, so you are forced to have a negative relation to progress, not possible to earn money without having a negative relation... omg this is idiotic.

it's ok that the developer wants his game like this, but then it should be more clear that everything is locked and you can't make a difference.
Now it has mechanics thats doing nothing.
You may be playing on 'hard-NTR' mode. You're bound to get cucked there. I played with NTR on (not hard NTR) but I didn't have problems keeping relationships up and earn money to buy gifts to all the girls everyday... and that's without cheating.

beryn

May 8, 2017
You may be playing with hard

You may be playing on 'hard-NTR' mode. You're bound to get cucked there. I played with NTR on (not hard NTR) but I didn't have problems keeping relationships up and earn money to buy gifts to all the girls everyday... and that's without cheating.
Might be, but there is no option anywhere to disable that. Not in options, not in your room. I'm giving up now, clearly i'm not supposed to play the game as i thought.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
your online-how do you know that patreons are reporting saddog and for what?
I see on some site where also posting link to his game adn guys writing that theu pledge him every month and tired because first update dont come up and second one they said they compkain that developer write that game gonna out after few days but again nothing happens and its already half year without update. I cant say if they really complain on his patreon page or not but it was many people

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I already know that many patreons report for saddog patreon page and its possible that soon his page gonna be block or deleted.
please be careful what you post mate if you dont know,then dont post unless you state its just an opinion.we are here to help each other and saddog when he turns up :ROFLMAO:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
please be careful what you post mate if you dont know,then dont post unless you state its just an opinion.we are here to help each other and saddog when he turns up :ROFLMAO:
I just write what I see on other site and that some of his patreons dont like this situation that he trick them for money. Thats all

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I just write what I see on other site and that some of his patreons dont like this situation that he trick them for money. Thats all
BELIEVE ME I UNDERSTAND-but you cant post that you know hes being reported by his patreons without backing it up according to saddog the version they got hold of was a mod version off this site with incest enabled

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
as a side note to all this i still believe in this game so saddog if no contact or update by tomorrow night say goodbye to your level 4 support from me,its simple talk to us, we know the code is not what it should be but it can be fixed you have the support and f95 is the greatest community on earth-your choice pal

Reactions: Knight2416
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes