May 19, 2020
ive been on a serious grind fest too trying to get that cranky dancing chick in the bar that tells u she has a boyfriend,etc
taken me a few hours TRYING to raise her stats
If you're talking about Kate, then I'm pretty confident in saying there's no content featuring her. Saddog is really only focused on the mother and daughters, and *maybe* the girlfriend. Characters like her, the bartender, and the mother's friend seem like they were intended to have some part in things, but there aren't any real interactions with them aside from the one or two scenarios you always see them in.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
im not sure if i found bugs or what...i just know something aint right and cant figure this out and any help would be greatly appreciated 2 guys are dead...im suppose to meet one of my chicks in the living room at 10 (according to green check mark under my phone )ummm not possible AND if thats not weird enough theres times i cant goto my basement
gottas love those WTF moments eh?
Davide and bruce are dead, hard to have content that requires them to be alive

Reactions: zitadoxoto

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
guys im trying really really hard to enjoy this game honestly i am BUT i swear man its just me that all the bad stuff happens to
i cant even have sex with any of my girls anymore some random dudes shows up named ED (forget others names) and says in the game we cant do anything about it until next update...(REALLY?)and then the other guy that i was suppose to kill next FRANK the dialog for THOSE options disappeared disappeared AFTER i killed davide
OH and something else how about the guys i killed end up in my garage certain days of the week and i cant get in?
ive been on a serious grind fest too trying to get that cranky dancing chick in the bar that tells u she has a boyfriend,etc
taken me a few hours TRYING to raise her stats some im confused with (hard to explain) BUT where the contacts are (my dancer is FOXYROXY ...relationship 0 +love 25 +corruption 20 and relationships WAS --25 took me forever man getting it to 1 now and still going IS it possible to get this chick or am wasting my time?
Work at the tanning salon for an hour or two a day, buy chocolates and either condoms or flowers depending on whether you're going love or corruption. Hand them out at noon. There are other times you can give gifts as well, though I don't remember if Nicole has any other times apart from then.

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
With it you add at least one week minimum of the term specified by him and you will be close to the real thing.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Who can write to saddog and ask when really gonna be new update is out? Because what he doing making me angry. Ok you have some problems but why you lying when you gonna release update. And beside this updates very small

• Angry
Reactions: Big Rooster

John_Whick

Apr 12, 2019
Not too far away from the truth! Saddog must surely be one of "Generation Maybe" a.k.a Millennials, because both his code and punctuality leave a lot to be desired. I am "Generation Golf", a German subgroup of Gen X and we still got being punctual drilled into us and that was good so.
Not being punctual is not something we Germans take lightly. You can take longer with some stuff, but not like this!
Dude please! Germans being strict and punctual is the most over rated urban myth to date. Germans are late and sloppy just as much as any other person regardless of nationality. So please spare me.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dude please! Germans being strict and punctual is the most over rated urban myth to date. Germans are late and sloppy just as much as any other person regardless of nationality. So please spare me.
Chummer, a) I did NOT say Germans were strict, we are far less strict than many outsiders believe and b) that is a generational thing. In my generation (and I am not that old) punctuality is still important! Believe me, while a group of 18 years old might not make a fuss over being late (and there is still a large pool of Germans so young who will consider being late a strike against you), in my generation you stack your cards against you with being late! We might not say much about it, but there are consequences.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Any new news? I saw there were reward images in the patreon page!

edited: sorry, I found them thanks!

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
On his Patreon page is a posting from the fifteenth of June with something from the Patreons Trust & Safety team. Could someone be so kind and share this post here?

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Is he late it because he is confusing to deal with the T&S? I was thinking if he posted an update, he would get something like a warning message from patreon to cut/ ban his account...
Or, is he waiting the beginning of the new month (July) to release the game? After he has got the payment from patreon. As far as I have known, usually an artist/ a content maker usually get the payment around date 4/ 5 each month.

All in all I am just guessing..

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes