matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The real solution for start him finally making and working on game and release it on time if most of his patreons just go away and stop paying him and only then he remember about this game. Because its like already like one year we still on position 0.9 after so much tine this game must be already be finished

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
i just post the images from his patreon page-i dont pick and choose,i simply pass all of them on for fellow members to enjoy:)
So he does just only update the NTR gallery, strange I thought this was a game that was like 40% ntr and completely avoidable.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That’s the face germans make when they learn Saddog is german but isn’t giving a damn about punctuality.
Not too far away from the truth! Saddog must surely be one of "Generation Maybe" a.k.a Millennials, because both his code and punctuality leave a lot to be desired. I am "Generation Golf", a German subgroup of Gen X and we still got being punctual drilled into us and that was good so.
Not being punctual is not something we Germans take lightly. You can take longer with some stuff, but not like this!

Last edited:

Rat20

Apr 13, 2019
Not too far away from the truth! Saddog must surely be one of "Generation Maybe" a.k.a Millennials, because both his code and punctuality leave a lot to be desired. I am "Generation Golf", a German subgroup of Gen X and we still got being punctual drilled into us and that was good so.
Not being punctual is not something we Germans take lightly. You can take longer with some stuff, but not like this!
here in Brazil the delay of 15 minutes is super normal. It's nice to know that there are countries where people are punctual, I even get a little jealous rsrsrs.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
here in Brazil the delay of 15 minutes is super normal. It's nice to know that there are countries where people are punctual, I even get a little jealous rsrsrs.
Thank you! Being late is one thing if the circumstances are out of your hands, e.g. total traffic jam, but if you can do something about it, you should be punctual. For my Generation, that is not a question or a maybe, but a fact of life. And we can expect that not only from ourselves, but others too.
If you need more time for something you do, that is not a broken leg, if you notify early. Saddog unfortunately "wurstelt durch" without explanations. So Athanasios is not all too far away with his pun.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ugh..i hate to be Debbie downer..but this game is the most beautiful piece of absolute shit ever made...i keep coming back..mainly to boink Nicole..she's perfection..but the game itself..is horrid..awful..just really really bad..and these 2 minute updates every couple months or so for years..is embarassing...i think..it is time to finally let go of Nicole...sorry goddess..you are just not worth the utter shit surrounding you...buh bye babe.
im not sure if i found bugs or what...i just know something aint right and cant figure this out and any help would be greatly appreciated 2 guys are dead...im suppose to meet one of my chicks in the living room at 10 (according to green check mark under my phone )ummm not possible AND if thats not weird enough theres times i cant goto my basement
gottas love those WTF moments eh?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
guys im trying really really hard to enjoy this game honestly i am BUT i swear man its just me that all the bad stuff happens to
i cant even have sex with any of my girls anymore some random dudes shows up named ED (forget others names) and says in the game we cant do anything about it until next update...(REALLY?)and then the other guy that i was suppose to kill next FRANK the dialog for THOSE options disappeared disappeared AFTER i killed davide
OH and something else how about the guys i killed end up in my garage certain days of the week and i cant get in?
ive been on a serious grind fest too trying to get that cranky dancing chick in the bar that tells u she has a boyfriend,etc
taken me a few hours TRYING to raise her stats some im confused with (hard to explain) BUT where the contacts are (my dancer is FOXYROXY ...relationship 0 +love 25 +corruption 20 and relationships WAS --25 took me forever man getting it to 1 now and still going IS it possible to get this chick or am wasting my time?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
More content with that big titted brunette planned (especially with old guys)? Really really like her - I think her name is Nicole

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes