Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
dont trust me-i am a stranger-but i have been a long time patreon,supporter and defender of saddog but all i can tell you is dont trust anything,i had great hopes i even sent pms pleading during his previous silence and here we are missed dates and silence.if he talked he would be the one of the best but until he talks dont bother :cry:

pearlo

May 21, 2018
How do you miss a self-imposed 4 day deadline by an entire week? That's either some S-tier planning or something went catastrophically wrong.
I know where I'm placing my bet.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
I used to be a patron for a bout a year when the game first stared, but around October my financial situation changed. I stopped been a patron, after he went MIA for nearly 6 months there is no way i'll go back, he keeps disappearing and missing his own deadlines. i'll keep an eye on the game but not spending a dollar on this

beryn

May 8, 2017
I'm confused, giving flowers and chocolate are giving relationship, but relationship are dropping more than what flowers and chocolate are giving during sleep...
How are you supposed to raise relationship then?
Edit: I am talking to everybody every day, so can't be that.

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
I'm confused, giving flowers and chocolate are giving relationship, but relationship are dropping more than what flowers and chocolate are giving during sleep...
Every interaction you have with a character raises the relationship by one point. If you're having trouble keeping up a certain character's relationship points, spend more time with them in addition to giving them gifts. You don't really need to raise the relationship points for any particular reason, only maintain them; it's the love/corruption points that you want to raise in order to unlock more outfits and content.

Edit: Obviously, you want to keep the relationship points above 5 if you don't want to get NTR'd. But yeah, it's not like 70 relationship points really affects anything compared to 50 relationship points.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Turn off the Hard-NTR mode in MCs room.

beryn

May 8, 2017
Turn off the Hard-NTR mode in MCs room.
How to do that, there is no button to do that.
There is one button "interact" under that: music on and off, cheat, sleep, always pregnant, newer pregnant, reset pregnant, clothes for all three.
Under cheats, there is: close, 4 buttons for each character(+love, +relationship, +corruption, -relationship)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So the main question is where is new update and what developer gonna say to us again b=about why he write by himself date of update and we already wait 2 weeks for it

beryn

May 8, 2017
Every interaction you have with a character raises the relationship by one point. If you're having trouble keeping up a certain character's relationship points, spend more time with them in addition to giving them gifts. You don't really need to raise the relationship points for any particular reason, only maintain them; it's the love/corruption points that you want to raise in order to unlock more outfits and content.

Edit: Obviously, you want to keep the relationship points above 5 if you don't want to get NTR'd. But yeah, it's not like 70 relationship points really affects anything compared to 50 relationship points.
But talking to them dosn't effect relationship, looked before and after each talk, no change.
So giving flowers, chocolate, talking all you can and relationsship are still dropping... then it is impossible to keep above 5.
Ahh only one type of talking increases relationship...
That makes no sence, so to keep a steady relationship, you have to keep giving presents and talk. But then you are locked out of increasing love/corruption dialogues forever...
Sorry thats just bad gameplay mechanics and is wierd, why would relationship drop if you are not showering with presents and dialogue?
that interaction in some way is needed, ok fine, thats makes sence, but this... no.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes