Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
A dozen of lines of text into the game and we already have the "Am i checking on my xxxx?"
I just played a game today and i think it started pretty much like this, big cleavage landlady/mother and all.

How long is it gonna take for the "Im having a boner!! or the "i can see her panties!" with the screen shaking and or flashing white?
Also the MC with his complicit laugh foreshadowing events...Talk about inmersion breaker.

Reactions: dmmt

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm going to just start with this game and with the S A Z mod, my intention is to go down the path of corruption (not ntr) my question is when they offer you to be part of the gang and do the delivery missions should it be accepted?

PS: I hope that in the end dev if signs of life ...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm going to just start with this game and with the S A Z mod, my intention is to go down the path of corruption (not ntr) my question is when they offer you to be part of the gang and do the delivery missions should it be accepted?

PS: I hope that in the end dev if signs of life ...
Yes, you should. Corruption path is mostly about MC dominating girls, not exactly BDSM, but he takes them whenever he wishes, any way he wishes... at least that way the idea. You can whore a bit mother and older sister at this path, but it's completely optional. S
It's shame though, game is almost over, and it seems it will remain unfinished...

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, you should. Corruption path is mostly about MC dominating the girls, not exactly BDSM, but he takes them whenever he wish, any way he wish... at least that way the idea. You can whore a bit mother and older sister at this path, but it's completely optional. S
It's shame though, game is almost over, and it seems it will remain unfinished...

Thanks, my question was that if it was worth it or not, and yes it's a pity that there is no progress but since the game focuses a bit more on the ntr because this could be the reason, however, we will have to wait and see what does the dev.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Also the T&S team searched my name in the net (saddoggames) and found my blog, which had no links set to patreon. They explained me that I‘m not allowed to offer content that is against that rules above on any websites in the whole internet which are bound to my patreons name and are an official site. So I cut the ties to the old game and it‘s not possible anymore to download it from any of my sites officially, but it‘s still somewhere in the internet available.
One of these days, that nonsense is going to blow up in patreon's face. They have zero legal authority to tell their users to remove content from another website so long as it is not directly connected to patreon (and on that, i believe they can only ask that you remove the direct link in question). That goes for every website out there. Their T&S only covers what they're allowed to restrict on their website, not on others.

androide

May 3, 2018
Sad day for us. I still hope saddog comes back or S A Z completes the game, more the latter than the former since saddog planned to complete the game by summer of last year...

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Patreon might have some blame, but let's be honest this is on saddog. He's been knows to disappear and not communicating. He even had a discord channel after he was in the hospital (allegedly), cas it was easier for him, he stopped using it a while back. He has been gone for months before, this is on him.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Patreon might have some blame, but let's be honest this is on saddog. He's been knows to disappear and not communicating. He even had a discord channel after he was in the hospital (allegedly), cas it was easier for him, he stopped using it a while back. He has been gone for months before, this is on him.
That is true.

Reactions: bluehound36
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes