DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Some time? Game is 3 years old.
that doesn't mean anything. you shouldn't always see everything in a negative light, but you shouldn't be naive either.
there can be many reasons why he does not get in touch.

• Haha
Reactions: penzor

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Newbie knows best!
are you talking about me? :unsure::LOL:
there are a lot of people who often just see the negative side of things, no matter if you are a newbie or not. i just wish people would have more patience, but of course i understand that people are frustrated, but that only applies to supporters of a developer. they have the right to be frustrated, everyone else should keep their feet still.

Reactions: johnuktw

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
are you talking about me? :unsure::LOL:
there are a lot of people who often just see the negative side of things, no matter if you are a newbie or not. i just wish people would have more patience, but of course i understand that people are frustrated, but that only applies to supporters of a developer. they have the right to be frustrated, everyone else should keep their feet still.
Patpong

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I was really interested in this game and I was planning on becoming a supporter of it but it is fast approaching the 6 month mark from the last update so this is just another scam developer trying to milk it for all it's worth. No way to justify taking 6 months for an update. Greed is the only answer.

• Hey there
Reactions: cgj55311

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Any one think Nicole looks a lot like Rachel McAdams?
What? IMHO, she looks like Rachel about as much as she looks like Margaret Thatcher :LOL:
And by that I don't mean that Nicole looks better than Rachel, because Rachel looks way better.

Last edited:

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
I was really interested in this game and I was planning on becoming a supporter of it but it is fast approaching the 6 month mark from the last update so this is just another scam developer trying to milk it for all it's worth. No way to justify taking 6 months for an update. Greed is the only answer.
specially when it's the second time dev disappears for 6 months

sinfulsindy

Jun 14, 2019
I hope this gets an update as it has a nice storyline, characters and scenes. Hope developer is ok and just busy with RL.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes