Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So I'm wondering if I can get some help, here is my issue. I don't know how to unlock thr location in green, and I also don't know how to trigger this event. I been trying for days every path on the Normal setting. Screenshot_20200828-174907_The Tyrant.jpg Screenshot_20200828-174937_The Tyrant.jpg

Reactions: ekpptnet

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
So I'm wondering if I can get some help, here is my issue. I don't know how to unlock thr location in green, and I also don't know how to trigger this event. I been trying for days every path on the Normal setting. View attachment 790716 View attachment 790718
The green place maybe is the secret place at the bar map. You could check the bottom right of the bar map when the green mark appeared.

Reactions: dmmt
Dec 13, 2019
i'll await for some update but i strongly suspect this game is abandoned or at least it will be very soon... game's giving me lots of errors and i can't progrees in game no more... a wife and mother's update should be ready soon anyway and that's a greath game, very far far better respect to this buggy "tyrant"...

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Viefer

Aug 29, 2019
Is the developer still working on the game? I have seen that some people had replied that he have some problems with Patreon, are this problems are the reason the game has not been released or the reason is more related to the developer?
I really like this game, I am not judging Saddogames, I just want to know the reason of the delay because I have the intention to support him. Note: English is not my native language so thank you.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I see on his patreon that The Tyrant was updated 0.9.2 . But released only on Patreon for people who pay 5$.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Did not know that :) still.. what are the chances he's gonna post an update this month haha.
*shrug* Either <10% or >90%, depending on how the developer feels. If the dev desperately wants to continue (but can't for logistical, mental, or other reasons) or wants to keep the game alive for cash flow, >90%. If the dev is done with everything then <10%.

• Sad
Reactions: Viefer
Feb 28, 2018
Because the abandoned tag takes 6 months?
No, the rule is actually "The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

Saddog's last post was on June 15th, so that means the game gets the Abandoned tag in 2 weeks if there's no other life sign from Saddog until then.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes