Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Being that this guy had to bend the knee to Patreon, I'm willing to bet the aspects of this game that we love the most are going to be removed and replaced with a more PC type story. We'll see of course, but the RIP Tyrant posts I think are accurate.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
nope, that's not going to happen. it's not the first time Saddog hasn't called for so long, be patient. the next update is coming soon. stay cool.
How can you know? Or you have some information and speaking with saddog? Because he promise update in June and then he just dissappeared. He can come back post message that update gonna come and then again go away

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Being that this guy had to bend the knee to Patreon, I'm willing to bet the aspects of this game that we love the most are going to be removed and replaced with a more PC type story. We'll see of course, but the RIP Tyrant posts I think are accurate.
patreon can dictate so much to the developers that they cut everything out of their games that they don't like as they like it. there is always someone who stands up to them and brings back what we love.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
How can you know? Or you have some information and speaking with saddog? Because he promise update in June and then he just dissappeared. He can come back post message that update gonna come and then again go away
I have such a good feeling and so far this feeling has not let me down. Besides, he's not the only one having problems with Patreon right now. Anyway, I think that every developer who creates adult content should turn his back on Patreon and use a different platform.

Reactions: Priappus

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
is there a reason why devs dont use something like subscribe star?
Same reason people don't use BitChute compared to Youtube even though Youtube is just as censorious. It's all about access. Sure, you could have a Bitchute channel but you'll get far less views because there's far less people that use it. Subscribe Star still has less people using it than Patreon which means a creator will get less money even though (for now) they're more unrestricted on those sites.

Reactions: locco1234

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Same reason people don't use BitChute compared to Youtube even though Youtube is just as censorious. It's all about access. Sure, you could have a Bitchute channel but you'll get far less views because there's far less people that use it. Subscribe Star still has less people using it than Patreon which means a creator will get less money even though (for now) they're more unrestricted on those sites.
People don't really browse for creators through patreon like they do on youtube though. If you're making a game you're usually advertising somewhere else(like here on F95), and you include a link to somewhere they can support you financially, like patreon or subscribestar.

I guess some people might still prefer to support someone on patreon rather than subscribestar or another site, but I don't see why it would make such a difference.

Kurniawan@1428

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you for the information, friend. But why hasn't there been an update until now? oh my god it means there is really no continuation until now

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any reason to kill Father/Davide? I don't really see any change except for NTR content that can kinda be prevented by killing Davide. And the second question is, what content is there for Nicole's friend we see in a spa? I can either shake her hand or hug her but nothing more.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes