Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, yes. I cold probably try to hide behind the fact that English is not my native language, but yeah: spellchecking, dictionaries or asking uncle Google. So i stand corrected :D
Don't worry, it's not an issue with English not being your first/native language, plenty of native English speakers make the exact same mistake.

Nov 18, 2019
what up with these banner ads i see on posts are these people getting paid or something if so where do i sign-up
and where is the update its been 2 months since somebody promised it would drop that weekend

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what up with these banner ads i see on posts are these people getting paid or something if so where do i sign-up
and where is the update its been 2 months since somebody promised it would drop that weekend
If you mean the people who have signatures "advertising" games, then no they're not being paid. They like the game, and are showing that they like it.

If it's the adverts that appear at the top and between some posts, that's for F95 itself, and by extension all of us.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If you mean the people who have signatures "advertising" games, then no they're not being paid. They like the game, and are showing that they like it.

If it's the adverts that appear at the top and between some posts, that's for F95 itself, and by extension all of us.
Ads? What ads? I only see sigs. :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes