locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I was thinking, did Saddog still get payment from patreon?
Last time I checked his page, there were more than 450 patrons who supported him. I couldn't imagine what the supporters thought about him? I meant every patron got cut every first month, ( a new patron, get cut directly when you decide to support him) but they didn't get any feedback, new news, or progresses from Saddog.

However, if patreon stop to pay him, because of the new T&S regulation, I guessed it was normal for Saddog not to share any information or even new progresses. Should he search another platform to continue this great game? What do you think guys?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
However, if patreon stop to pay him, because of the new T&S regulation, I guessed it was normal for Saddog not to share any information or even new progresses. Should he search another platform to continue this great game? What do you think guys?
Sure, in 2020 you can't find another way to contact your clients patrons...

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Sure, in 2020 you can't find another way to contact your clients patrons...
Sorry, i couldn't understand what you tried to answer. Did you mean because of the new T&S, Patreon blocked him to receive his payment and also blocked to post anything in his page?
If yes, i think he needs to search or consider another platform to support him. I heard some ex-patreon creators moved to suscriberstar (pardon if i am wrong to type the name) to continue their games..

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry, i couldn't understand what you tried to answer. Did you mean because of the new T&S, Patreon blocked him to receive his payment and also blocked to post anything in his page?
If yes, i think he needs to search or consider another platform to support him. I heard some ex-patreon creators moved to suscriberstar (pardon if i am wrong to type the name) to continue their games..
I don't remember reading about how he can't post on his page anymore.
Last time I read about the game was mid june :
"T&S tried to fuck me, it's all good now, update soon."
"I‘ll release the update on Friday, 06/19 or Saturday 06/20, depending how fast I can finish the testings."

And then he vanished..
or was kidnapped by the chinese to work on the covid vaccine :Kappa:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I don't remember reading about how he can't post on his page anymore.
Last time I read about the game was mid june :
"T&S tried to fuck me, it's all good now, update soon."
"I‘ll release the update on Friday, 06/19 or Saturday 06/20, depending how fast I can finish the testings."

And then he vanished..
or was kidnapped by the chinese to work on the covid vaccine :Kappa:
Im starting to think that Saddog is an icstors brother or at least a real close friend of him, damn, release the fcking update duuude >.<'

Jattu

Dec 14, 2019
I've completed all dates with girls after that 4 times lesbian shown to Alexis also
But after that all events are repeating
How to proceed it to kill gang members??
Any clue how to move after this???

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
New to the forum, Game sounded cool with the NTR and impregnation option. I enjoyed how well the text went with the still images, almost like an animation, with the spooky face close ups when you got things wrong with the ladies. Wish the birth scene was longer but it's tastefully done, hitting on the "proud papa /cuckold " element. What I would have liked to see would be a labor scene, where you could have the mom or sisters berate your character for getting them pregnant. Saddog does so well with the expressions I figured some angry ones would have fit well for the birth scenes. Still a fun game, especially if you do sequences out of order after you sleep with them/get them pregnant . Favorite is Nicole telling you to piss off when you push against her backside in the living room, telling her about the kind of strokes the MC will make if she just gives in . Ditto for Alexis in the kitchen in a similar position. It's a neat contrast with other situations where they let you go further.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
The continuity between events in this game is so poor. Cassandra's boyfriend can watch you bang her on the first date with her, and yet you'll still see the events between him and Cassandra every day, as if nothing happened. This is just one example, but the same thing happens with pretty much every character with different events not acknowledging previous events in any way.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes