Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's probably not a good idea to depend on Patreon much longer. If Owen Benjamin wins his lawsuit, they are going to be out of business. SubscribeStar is probably a better way to go at the moment.
Owen Benjamin won his lawsuit. Patreon lost, the judge decided against them, one of the most epic get woke, go broke stories...fuckers deserve it. Thousands of people are already in the process of following suite. Patreon has 2, maybe 3 months before they're gone, axe has been dropped. I hope Devs pay attention to this, they'll be up shits creek if they don't switch platforms soon.

Look up the story, Patreon just lost MAJOR culture war lawsuit and faces the most EPIC get woke go broke ever.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Owen Benjamin won his lawsuit. Patreon lost, the judge decided against them, one of the most epic get woke, go broke stories...fuckers deserve it. Thousands of people are already in the process of following suite. Patreon has 2, maybe 3 months before they're gone, axe has been dropped. I hope Devs pay attention to this, they'll be up shits creek if they don't switch platforms soon.

Look up the story, Patreon just lost MAJOR culture war lawsuit and faces the most EPIC get woke go broke ever.
Citation needed.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Patreon will bleed money but they'll be fine I'm sure and then double down on their Orwellian crap. I don't think this will be enough to make the company go under or to have people jump ship in large numbers to the more open alternatives. It's like Youtube, creators and their audiences complain constantly but the fact of the matter is that people don't move to bitchute or others. The creators that do move lose 90% of their audience on the other services.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think my game is glitched meet nicole 10pm at living room but the other guys are always there? how do i fix this?
That's normal. It's 11pm you get her alone. It depends whether you are below 5 relationship or not. Sometimes the basement has activity at 10 or 11 based on your progress.

Stalcoeur

Nov 26, 2019
Thx mate, i just tried but i've not the Nicole event at 10pm (she just fd by Davide)

I miss something, but what...

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Thx mate, i just tried but i've not the Nicole event at 10pm (she just fd by Davide)

I miss something, but what...
Check the phone and select ?, then select Nicole and it will say what you are missing. If you are doing the NTR don't select the living room but the basement door.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017

This is false. Patreon didn't lose to Owen Benjamin. Fans of Owen put in a bunch of arbitration cases against Patreon, and Patreon changed their TOS in response then petitioned a judge to dismiss the arbitration. The judge denied it and told Patreon they'll have to handle each of those cases as they were filed before the TOS was changed.

In other words, Patreon didn't lose. They're just having to deal with a lot of minor pain in the ass cases that people flooded them with. Patreon will win and it'll continue moving forward.

Sep 7, 2019
Patreon (capital P) SUED people demanding arbitration and lost their suit.
So technically Patreon didn't loose to Oven Benjamin but to his patreons (small p).

They (big P Patreon) by themselves written their own TOS and put need for arbitration and anti-class-action clause (which is common these days), but when people demanded arbitration, they wanted to go to court and to make it class-action. So they sneakily tried to retroactively change the TOS which is... well... against one of the most basic principle of law, contract or any other, so any at last half witted lawyer will hold this against them in the court of law... or in arbitration :p

And arbitrations cost flat 250$ entry for clients, and ALL rest of legal have to be paid by Patreon, and it is estimated to be several thousands per arbitrage case (and each of them have to be done separately - remember anti-class-action clause). So just cost of the ones that are already in the system will be not completely insignificant. And they did make some enemies, banned a lot of people - Sargon of Akkad and Lauren Southern are mentioned in this context often - and especially Sargons ban make waves (Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin and others leaving Patreon) and caused many (how many exactly i don't know, but creators in completely unrelated corners on Net ware commenting about felt impact) to stop using Patreon. And patreons of Sargon, Lauren, and others probably, that left after their ban but before TOS change can still join... or rather file their own completely separate arbitrations.

Don't know if they can win (YouTube lawyers that I follow didn't offer that much insight in this part) but they certainly can force Patreon to front a lot of money. And while many, myself included, would think Patreon is pure money making machine, they allegedly may not have all that much FU money.

And I don't entirely like the vindictive spirit that would want the whole thing to the ground. But I do get frustrated by the Big Tech being untouchable and very censorious. And people targeted by them time and time again are understandably looking for way to get back at them.

//sorry for indulging in offtop

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes