• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
So sad to hear if it is true this game status became dead. I meant he unintentionally/ intentionally left behind this awesome game because of some reasons.
Also true another modder has tried to improve this game to become more energetic, or more appealing. But, saddog 's originality couldn't be replaced by others, on my opinion. Also, a modder couldn't receive their current position without him (Saddog).

We currently are not sure what kind of reasons to make him stop to post new contents. He earlier said, he had problem with Patreon T&S, some of you said he had problems with codes, and his own personal life (outside making this game). So, I hope quick or slow he can search the best solutions to deal with the problems. Left behind this game is not a good solution, is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedSignal

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Try to be patient guys, if you're not a patron. And if you're an angry patron, then stop supporting. He may be having personal/mental/drinking issues or patreon issues or totally fucked up the game code and can't figure out how to fix it.

I believe he will deliver the update eventually and even if he won't or won't be able to, he'll probably let others finish what he started. Remember this, he willingly helped the modders, shared his Daz3D model infos and finished a game before.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Don't know what's wrong but via MEGA it is faster form me to load the full version as the compressed only gives around 200bytes/s

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I have to say the NTR is lazy, they drop below 5 rel and Davide's suddenly the man and just swoops in and fucks them. (I know I can avoid it, just wanted to see what would happen).

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I have to say the NTR is lazy, they drop below 5 rel and Davide's suddenly the man and just swoops in and fucks them. (I know I can avoid it, just wanted to see what would happen).
That's where Saz mod shine. It actually gives a different dialog rather then *male touch female and she burst into a thousand orgasms*. But it's also due to patreon rules, can't make it too rapey or your account will be fucked(again another bonus point to Saz mod, no patreon needed).

Reactions: D Dog

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That's where Saz mod shine. It actually gives a different dialog rather then *male touch female and she burst into a thousand orgasms*. But it's also due to patreon rules, can't make it too rapey or your account will be fucked(again another bonus point to Saz mod, no patreon needed).
Fair enough. I was happy to share the girls with Davide anyway, when their relationship points were higher he just stood in a corner waiting for my command. :)

I didn't want rapey fwiw, the sex scenes are fine.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Fair enough. I was happy to share the girls with Davide anyway, when their relationship points were higher he just stood in a corner waiting for my command. :)

I didn't want rapey fwiw, the sex scenes are fine.
I got you now. Saz might work on slower ntr progression(I don't know, he has a lot of plans) in the future. But the game needs to finish first .:cry:

Reactions: freedom.call
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes